• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Yzermaynard

Photoshop War Against The Offseason

Rate this topic

We create fun and zany images to battle anxiety during the playoffs, why not to help us through the Offseason?

There should be plenty of things to parody, what with the trade rumors and the all the other drama that happens during the offseason.

Here is my contribution... Have fun Wingnuts!!!!

post-10924-1248791330_thumb.jpg

Finally something to do! It's the worst part of the off-season right now, i'm getting desperate for some hockey! Seriously, last week I was happy just to see Datsyuk on the Dr. Ramani commercial (I didn't even realize how much I was paying attention to it till my friend pointed it out)...and D3 was on and I watched the whole thing.

Finally something to do! It's the worst part of the off-season right now, i'm getting desperate for some hockey! Seriously, last week I was happy just to see Datsyuk on the Dr. Ramani commercial (I didn't even realize how much I was paying attention to it till my friend pointed it out)...and D3 was on and I watched the whole thing.

:notworthy:

Guest Crymson

I watched D2 the other day. Horrible. Lame to heights I didn't know existed.

We create fun and zany images to battle anxiety during the playoffs, why not to help us through the Offseason?

There should be plenty of things to parody, what with the trade rumors and the all the other drama that happens during the offseason.

Here is my contribution... Have fun Wingnuts!!!!

post-10924-1248791330_thumb.jpg

Ha, nice. Ne others anyone????

I think this idea is way better then the bickering, and fantasy scenario dropping, that's been going on here all day every day.

I think this idea is way better then the bickering, and fantasy scenario dropping, that's been going on here all day every day.

Ha that's why I posted....to hope and bring the thread back haha. I'm out of town or else I'd probably add to it myself...!