• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

kolo

Hudler is a "LOSER". Literally

Rate this topic

If Hudler, being a rich pro hockey player, had to buy a piece of ass then he obviously has no game.....

No game?

His skill set is unlike that of any other player in the league. Also, he scores 50 plus points without ever stepping on the ice. How can that be called no game? :)

A guy like this could make the rest of our organization look bad and makes it look like the Wings have no class.

I'm glad we got rid of him and brought in some upstanding Canadian citizens instead.

:lol: Pouring it on thick today eh GMR?

esteef

I tried that Google translate but it must be malfunctioning as it said Hudler was caught cheating on his girlfriend with Norrisnick and Eva Unit Zero.... I knew they had large man-crushes on the little fella and all, but that's taking hero worship a little too far!

I now need a new laptop, this one's soaked in Cherry Coke.

I think Hudler has clearly been lacking a father figure since Robert Lang left.

First he complains about icetime and being unappreciated by the team and now this. There clearly needs to be some intervention here from outside sources.

One has to wonder if this team's lack of leadership may not be also responsible for this. It's not entirely unfair to pin the blame here on Lidstrom.

I think Hudler has clearly been lacking a father figure since Robert Lang left.

First he complains about icetime and being unappreciated by the team and now this. There clearly needs to be some intervention here from outside sources.

One has to wonder if this team's lack of leadership may not be also responsible for this. It's not entirely unfair to pin the blame here on Lidstrom.

i see what u mean,but imo he needs to make those off-ice decisions on his own..im sure he knew it was wrong..imo he doesnt need his teammates to remind him that hiring hookers is wrong

I'm a little confused here. Isn't being with one hot model better than being with 2 hookers? Hookers aren't exactly the most physically attractive women out there. That might be something I would think about doing, but not if I'm dating a freaking supermodel.

This guy just sucks at choosing things, you know, kind of like choosing the KHL over playing for the Wings.

I'm a little confused here. Isn't being with one hot model better than being with 2 hookers? Hookers aren't exactly the most physically attractive women out there. That might be something I would think about doing, but not if I'm dating a freaking supermodel.

This guy just sucks at choosing things, you know, kind of like choosing the KHL over playing for the Wings.

as far as im concerned,he stay over in the KHL i dnt want him back here