• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Phazon

Detroit should take a chance on William Wallen in the next draft

Rate this topic

William Wallen, is that swedish 1991 born prospect that got some kind of blood cloth in the brain last year, but he recovered without injuries and had a full recovery. He has been playing U18 WC for Sweden earlier this year, racking up 8p in 4 games, and just this weekend he was the best swedish forward with 4p in 3 games in a U20 4 game tournament. He outplayed all 1st rounder swe forwards.

William Wallen went undrafted(!) in the 2009 draft. Wallen has great hands and is very speedy. I can imagine that all teams passed on him because of the scary incident, but he was interviewed lately and said he is back to 100%. He sounds like a steal to me right now.

Edited by Phazon

I know him from the OHL, he played pretty good for a half season in St. Mikes. He is very small and doesn't battle hard enough though, kind of reminiscent to a Kyle Wellwood.

William Wallen, is that swedish 1991 born prospect that got some kind of blood cloth in the brain last year, but he recovered without injuries and had a full recovery. He has been playing U18 WC for Sweden earlier this year, racking up 8p in 4 games, and just this weekend he was the best swedish forward with 4p in 3 games in a U20 4 game tournament. He outplayed all 1st rounder swe forwards.

William Wallen went undrafted(!) in the 2009 draft. Wallen has great hands and is very speedy. I can imagine that all teams passed on him because of the scary incident, but he was interviewed lately and said he is back to 100%. He sounds like a steal to me right now.

if he went undrafted couldn't some team sign him?

Aye, fight and you may die. Run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!!!