• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

11iscoming

a partner for pasha and the mule

Rate this topic

ha ha ha! This is funny.

But I don't know why I can't cheer for Holmstrom when he's used properly (power play) and get pissed when he's used improperly and hurting the team (5 on 5).

Heh, because the notion that he's fine for the power play (easier to play but far more important) yet terrible at even strength is preposterous. Homer isn't great; never has been. But he is a nice compliment to our skilled players. I don't see much difference between Homer and Bert, and with Mule's injury creating a vaccuum in the top 6 one of them has to be on the third line. Our third line in Franzen's absence will probably be nearly as important as our 2nd, so hopefully whomever is there will be up to the task.

ha ha ha! This is funny.

But I don't know why I can't cheer for Holmstrom when he's used properly (power play) and get pissed when he's used improperly and hurting the team (5 on 5).

But that's not what you've been doing! You've been suggesting that he should be sent to GR. Bench him, trade him, anything to get rid of him. Try getting behind the team and it's players and show a little loyalty.

But that's not what you've been doing! You've been suggesting that he should be sent to GR. Bench him, trade him, anything to get rid of him. Try getting behind the team and it's players and show a little loyalty.

:thumbup:

He has been saying that Homer is pretty much the worst player ever with no skill at all... I also remember him saying that Homer has never scored a goal that takes hands or any skill... Your extreme bias and hate for him is sad... He is effective, and has proved that every game so far..

:thumbup:

He has been saying that Homer is pretty much the worst player ever with no skill at all... I also remember him saying that Homer has never scored a goal that takes hands or any skill... Your extreme bias and hate for him is sad... He is effective, and has proved that every game so far..

This is a joke. This would be like me saying that you guys said Holmstrom is better than Ovechkin. Give the rids a rest already. I said that Holmstrom SUCKS during 5 on 5 play. That's what I said. Nothing else. He's worthless to the Wings even strength and only brings our skilled players down.