• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

I Red Wings I

GDT: 10/8 - Blackhawks, 2 @ Red Wings, 3

Rate this topic

Guest Lidstromboli

may seems really humble

Edited by Lidstromboli

ugh, its been such a long time since zetterberg has really dazzled me on the ice and this is dating back to last playoffs. I know he works hard but I don't know how to explain, he just doesn't look like that same all star that he usually is. It's almost like he's been playing injured all the time. Anyways, no one stood out for us that period, except osgood obviously and save a couple of hard hits by Brad Stuart.

I know it's early but we just don't seem to be clicking yet. Anyone else feel the same way?

I like May already.

Some greats have worn #20. I love all of the ones I can think of.

If he can fight and score and be defensively responsible, he will be a valuable asset to to this team.

Plus he seems like a heck of a cool guy.

Guest E_S_A_D
I do miss Downey's "hard working Canadian farm boy, aw shucks, bring a lunch" attitude, but after listening to May, he sounds rather intelligent and well spoken for an enforcer.

May is a very intelligent hockey player. That chat with Fraser at the end of the period was classic May. Saying, run our players, answer to me tough guy.

Great fight, he just took on a guy 15 years younger than him and won. Also, a guy a couple inches taller than him.

ugh, its been such a long time since zetterberg has really dazzled me on the ice and this is dating back to last playoffs. I know he works hard but I don't know how to explain, he just doesn't look like that same all star that he usually is. It's almost like he's been playing injured all the time. Anyways, no one stood out for us that period, except osgood obviously and save a couple of hard hits by Brad Stuart.

I know it's early but we just don't seem to be clicking yet. Anyone else feel the same way?

I do. They seem like they're getting to know each other. I guess that what with new people since last season and new lines since people got sent down/out, it is kind of a get-to-know-you time. It will sort itself out.

Guest mindfly

The times Zetterberg was all WOW he was paired with his Eurotwin #13... Bertuzzi is kinda lazy and Cleary is just a worker.. its not easy for Zetterberg...

Edited by mindfly

I wish that Babcock would put Hank and Pavel back together, you just don't mess with chemistry like that. I know that he wants two strong lines, but something is lacking.