• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FedorovMan91

Rate this topic

What Nick has done over the course of his career is astounding. The fact that the only other Swede to reach 1,000 was one of the best forwards in the game the past 15 or so years speaks volumes to Lids' accomplishment.

What made that moment even sweeter was the fact that Z got his first of the season behind him, and will hopefully roll from here on out.

Guest mindfly

This is awesome... He probably will pass Brian Leech who has 1020some pts and Dennis Potvin with 1050some pts this season :D

It's really nice to see Nick finally get some recognition these last couple years as more than just another great player in the Red Wings machine, but as the centerpiece to the whole thing. Not trying to disrespect anyone, but I'll have no problem calling him the best all-around D ever when he hangs up the blades.

Planned on wearing my Lidstrom WC jersey to work to celebrate, but I overslept, which screwed my whole morning prep. I'll give him the honors next week.

Ya know what? This thread deserves 1000 posts. Keep it alive!

But it would be cool if no spamming, right?

I'm sure that almost nobody here understands what it takes to reach to such milestone.

Mission impossible accomplished. Congrats, Niklas!

Edited by hokike