• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

BeeRYCE

How frequent do you guys go to games?

Rate this topic

I attend roughly 5-10 games per year. Most of the time, I get standing room tickets - TONS less money for the same view as the $150 seats five feet in front of you.

I stopped getting Standing Room tickets after I spent half of the first period one time trying to find a spot after a loooooong line at Detroit-Windsor tunnel. I figure I'd shell out another $15 for a guaranteed seat in the upper bowl from now on.

When i lived in Michigan never, couldn't afford tickets.

Lived in Florida for a couple years, 20 minutes from where the Panthers play 6-10 games a year plus anytime the wings were in town.

Highlight was last year game 2 SCF at JLA. Airfare and tickets put a hurting on the CC but it was worth it.

Last couple years have been a STH for an AHL team and loving it. I can watch an entire season of AHL for less than my SCF ticket cost = much more money for beer!

Yeah even us US citizens are gonna need a passport for returning home from Canada. WTF?@?@?@ but right now there's a grace period for US citizens. It's bulls***!!

For those living along the Northern Border (at least here in Michigan) you can get an enhanced license which is good for 5 years. (my buddy from the U.P. just got one).

Going to tonight's game vs. Ducks! (wearing Wpg Jets hat)

Edited by WpgMikos

I was a little bit hockey spoiled as a kid. My dad has had season tickets since the 80s, and he used to take me to 15-20 games a season and most of the home playoff games. Plus I live about 35 minutes from JLA, so it's easy for me to get there. Unfortunately, I don't go nearly as much these days.

So far this season I have been to one pre-season game, the home opener against Chicago, and our first meeting with the LA Kings. (Also hockeyfest and the season ticket holder autograph signing thing which was pretty sweet).

The next Wings' game I'm going to is a week from this Saturday in Montreal. I am stupid excited to see the Wings play at the Bell Centre.

Hopefully, I'll get to several more games this season, but, if not, watching hockey at home in HD is just fine with me :)

Edited by Dr. Snacks

For those living along the Northern Border (at least here in Michigan) you can get an enhanced license which is good for 5 years. (my buddy from the U.P. just got one).

Going to tonight's game vs. Ducks! (wearing Wpg Jets hat)

Ha yeah... except the customs agents at the det/win tunnel and ambassidor bridge aren't the brightest. They almost refused entry back to the US because they didn't know what that license was about?!

I'm away at school but my parents like to take my brother and me to games when I'm home (I think they think I will come home more often if they keep taking us to games). Usually during winter/Christmas break between semesters we go to about 3 games and on New Year's Eve we always go for sure. We go to a lot of playoff games too and usually a few in the season on the weekends when I come home.

I attend roughly 5-10 games per year. Most of the time, I get standing room tickets - TONS less money for the same view as the $150 seats five feet in front of you.

i love standing room tickets. like you said, i think they is a great view. what i usually get, whocares if you stand all game. standing burns more calories..

Since i am only 18 years of age and live in Ireland i am a bit restricted and never been to a game, never even been to USA but i do stay up to 3am to watch every match possible. I desperatly want to go see Detroit play someday, hopefully it will be sooner rather than later

I normally go to 2 or 3 a year. I only live about 1 1/2 hours from the Joe so that is no problem. I always try to pick up some tickets around Christmas with my student discount, and that is always a blast.

I go to about 12-15 games a year including the playoffs. So far this season I've been to Toronto in the pre-season, Washington in October and Boston in November, I am supposed to go tonight but since it' an hour before the game and I am still home doesn't look like it will happen...don't ask s***ty night.

I've been lucky enough to get tickets to games the last few seasons. This season I've been to the game against LA and Vancouver the other day. I'm hoping to make it to a couple more games this season if I can make it work. Went to my first playoff game ever this past spring against Columbus.

i am young and my family doesnt really care as much as i do so i usually go with my friend whenever hsi family can bring me. hopefully i will go to some games later in the year though, im saving for tickets because i want to go really badly. i also buy little caesars all the time so i am still helping the owners