• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Antilles328

The "No-Goal" discussion

Rate this topic

We should all thank our lucky stars it wasn't a playoff game.

You mean like last year when they called back Hossa's goal against Anaheim?

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

The one thing the stuck out to me in Murphy's little interview was when he stated it wasn't the first time something like this has happened. OK so since this wasn't the first time then why didn't the league do something to keep this from happening again? It just makes the league even more bush league-ish to me.

The one thing the stuck out to me in Murphy's little interview was when he stated it wasn't the first time something like this has happened. OK so since this wasn't the first time then why didn't the league do something to keep this from happening again? It just makes the league even more bush league-ish to me.

No kidding but this time he was contacted by angry Wings fans. And you know what they're like :scared:

Interesting..... Sharks just got a goal against Philly that was very similar to May's no-goal. The puck was resting on the goalie's leg near the post and the intelligent ref (as opposed to the incompetent Screw-You LaRue) RUSHED over to the net to see where it was and then the puck fell back into the net. The ref went TO the net instead of blowing it dead.

THERE YOU GO!

GOAL!