• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

11/21 GDT: Red Wings 3 at Canadiens 2 (SO)

Rate this topic

So you think the appropriate course of action is to severely injure him? If someone steals your car, would you advocate immediate execution?

Not execution, but me and my friend Mr Five Iron would certainly be giving them a visit.

No it isn't. If I remember her well enough she'd rather read books unlike your stereotypical average American.

This is true. I just bought 5 new ones yesterday. I consider it a personal challenge to get through Gravity's Rainbow, but I'm going to do it.

I have no opinion of video games, I don't care if people play them. I just thought it was funny that whomever seemed to think I did, when the last time I picked up a video game, I was in junior high. Not that they'd know that of course, but it was funny none the less.

It's just because it's the most popular game at the moment and the Ghandi quote is in it.

Reading books all day isn't healthy either. So what would your point be?

I hardly spend all day in our library (yes, we have a library in our house) reading books. I spend more time outside than I do inside, but when I have nothing else better to do, or I'm not at work....I read. Theodore Roosevelt felt that any idle time should be spent reading, and I think that's a great axiom to live by.