• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
WMUCarGuy

Can't decide who to get on my Jersey!

Rate this topic

In all seriousness though I'd probably wait on a Zetterberg jersey. Franzen's a good choice, as is Kronwall who I think will be a wing for a long time. He'll probably be my next jersey after I buy a Lidstrom.

Reason I say wait for Zetterberg is because I'd rather have my Zetts jersey with a C on it hung next to my Yzerman and Lidstrom jerseys. :D

Because there aren't any current Oilers that are worth getting on their jersey? :lol:

Seriously though, I guess we just have a difference of opinion about what constitutes a jersey foul.

Is there such thing as a jersey foul? It's a piece of clothing.

Robert Lang

:thumbup:

That's the one I have.

If I had the cash to buy another one, I'd go Kronner. I think he's there to stay and not as many people have his jersey as the other guys'. I wanted a Sammy, but that bird has flown :(

Last year I went to a Wings game in Minn. I got a pic of this guy:

Wingswild09001.jpg

:thumbup:

That's the one I have.

If I had the cash to buy another one, I'd go Kronner. I think he's there to stay and not as many people have his jersey as the other guys'. I wanted a Sammy, but that bird has flown :(

Wingswild09001.jpg

Well duh yeah thats because #4 should be my Rivers Jersey!

oh and a jersey fail would be all those people who got the jump on the #18 Hossa T-shirts/jerseys for the wings they were selling at the very beginning of his signing.

Wingswild09001.jpg

Wow!

I remember seeing someone wearing an Aaron Ward, and another guy Doug Brown. More power to them, but I was shocked considering all the guys we can choose from since the early 90's.

I only have one. When I was going to get it, I wanted to get Yzerman, but that's when all the trade talk was going on. I didn't want to get the jersey then see him shipped off to Ottawa or Philly. In the end, I got Gordie's #9. Granted, I only saw him at the end of his career which was a far cry from his '50s heyday, but c'mon, he's Gordie freakin' Howe!

When we went to see the Wings play the Wild in MN a few years back, I wondered aloud if I'd see any other Howe jerseys there. As soon as we got into the stadium, the very first Wings jersey I see is Howe's #9, being worn by a guy in his late 20s (I'd guess). Quite a few red jerseys in the stands that day.