• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

12/11 GDT: Ducks 2 at Red Wings 3 (OT)

Rate this topic

Really?

I looked at my roommate and said "We suck and are going to lose this game 2-0".

And this is supposed to shock anyone? I honestly like you GMR-- you seem like a nice guy based on chatting on justin.tv, but you're no different than Mindfly when it comes to your attitude.

Think about that-- your attitude is no different than Mindfly's.

Guest Lidstromboli
So Heatley, Marleau, and Thornton never showed up in the SO. LOL!! All that money and no dice!!

drw.png

Could say the same thing of Datsyuk and Zetterberg in a couple shootouts this season.

Datsyuk is like 4 out of 5 in SO's this season, it's been pretty much the one area where he's been performing up to expectations.

OK Awesome win.. Bert with the Awesome OT winner on the PP....

Speaking of the PP.. What happened to it? Over a period of hockey with the man advantage and all we could muster is 2 goals? ( I know the 1st Bert goal was sooo close to a PP goal)

I think Babs needs to crack a whip here... that is not a good PP %

we havent had a great power play I know.. but damn!

And this is supposed to shock anyone? I honestly like you GMR-- you seem like a nice guy based on chatting on justin.tv, but you're no different than Mindfly when it comes to your attitude.

Think about that-- your attitude is no different than Mindfly's.

I'm flattered by the comparison, but mindfly was voted far and away the most irritating poster on LGW. I finished a meager second.

Besides, I have nothing against mindfly. He's my enforcer here on LGW. If not for him, I'd get a lot more s*** from posters. Instead, he gets most of that kind of attention along with Jake Ryan.

If that's what you think why would you watch the damn game. Just so you can *****?

I thought May would go crazy and start punching people in the 3rd. Besides, just cause I complain doesn't mean I'm not a fan. I have the right to feel any emotions I want to. Everyone else thought we'd lose also when down 2-0.

Edited by GMRwings1983

So the game was blacked out in my area again! f*** You NHL!!

I saw the highlights and good for Big Bert! What happened between Leino, Perry and Abby?

esteef

edit: Nevermind, just saw the vid on hockeyfights.com. Weak fight but good for Abby!

Edited by esteef

In other news, there was a hockey game that happened last night, and the Wings happened to win. Call me crazy, but I think we should discuss that, and leave the observations about other members' posting habits to the PM's...

I'm so glad we finally won, and a nice come from behind. I do like the emotion they are starting to show after a win it's a change. I keep hoping that they carry that emotion into the next game and start building off of it. Now I know our stars look like crap and we are looking bad, but some how we are still pulling out wins and we are going to be bringing some of our better players back. In the end this could be a very positive, we see J-ho looking good, Abby is loved, and Helm/Eaves have been awesome. When players do come back we will get to see some interteam competition.

I HOPE WE WIN Tomorrow