• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
zettie85

Canada announces final WJHC Roster

Rate this topic

I love you, but the Canadians are going to bake Tatar in a lemon bar and eat him.

I hate that commercial...

Cam Fowler will probably destroy the Canadians before Tatar gets to them anyways.

Good to see Cowan make the squad :D although Canada is going to have a tough time without Dustin Tokarski making save ater save after save after save :)

I think Tokarski has been our shakiest goalie in the last 10 years.

I think Tokarski has been our shakiest goalie in the last 10 years.

Living here and watching him win a mem cup for the Cheifs he is vastly underated in my opinion. He had one shaky game last year against the USA, other then that he is a wall in net big reason along with Tavaras that Canada won the world juniors last year.

Most WJHC are silly in the sense that there's pretty much no suspense. But... they are still fun :D.

No suspense? Are you kidding me?

This one is just for fun

If by Canada winning all the time is what you mean I guess I'll agree but it's fun for us.

Edited by zettie85

I rank these types of tournaments at about a 9 on my could-care-less-o-meter. But I'm hoping Tatar does well. Because I like ACG, and ACG likes Tatar. The transitive property.

You don't get much better hockey then this.

My brother was at Wayne Gretzky's, a bar in downtown Toronto, for that game and he said he's never seen a crazier reaction to a goal. Some dude literally peed himself.

That's nuts! I had a similar experience without the pee.

Hell yah! Go spits go! hahaha.

Can't wait for this baby to start. Let's make it 6!! I know our party was going pretty ****ing nuts when Eberle got that goal. Even Further, I think I may have cried when they got the game winner in overtime. World Juniors are by far my favorite tourny to watch. *ackehm*.. seems I'm coming down with something, I hope it doesn't cause me to have to miss work after Christmas, that would be horrible. ;)

Looking back, its kinda funny to see a time when I actually liked Teows, Tootoo, and the like.

Go Canada Go!

Hell yah! Go spits go! hahaha.

Can't wait for this baby to start. Let's make it 6!! I know our party was going pretty ****ing nuts when Eberle got that goal. Even Further, I think I may have cried when they got the game winner in overtime. World Juniors are by far my favorite tourny to watch. *ackehm*.. seems I'm coming down with something, I hope it doesn't cause me to have to miss work after Christmas, that would be horrible. ;)

Looking back, its kinda funny to see a time when I actually liked Teows, Tootoo, and the like.

Go Canada Go!

Absolutely a great tournament as well as a great Christmas tradition.

You don't get much better hockey then this.

Agreed. But somehow Canada always seems to win. For me that reduces the suspense to almost nothing. Even if Canada doesn't end up in the final I'd still expect them to win the gold-medal. That's how little the actual outcome matters to me.

Appreciate the vids tho!