• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/7 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Kings 1

Rate this topic

Ok good, I don't like to pick on any wings player by themselves but leino just doesn't seem to have the upper body strength to compete down low and in corners. He looks like a pinball bouncing between a couple bumpers lol.

He needs to spend some serious time in the weight room. He's one of the weakest players I've ever seen.

He needs to spend some serious time in the weight room. He's one of the weakest players I've ever seen.

Agreed, he just needs to bulk up a bit. He can be a good player but i think is major weakness is his strength. He's very weak in the legs and in the upper body.

God just watching Leino makes me wish we had been one of the teams that "missed out" on him.

I feel a bit sorry for Filppula really. If only Holmstrom hadn't been injured he'd likely be playing with Bertuzzi and Cleary.

And as much as everyone loves him, I don't think Cleary belongs on the 2nd line.

I feel a bit sorry for Filppula really. If only Holmstrom hadn't been injured he'd likely be playing with Bertuzzi and Cleary.

And as much as everyone loves him, I don't think Cleary belongs on the 2nd line.

I do, Cleary has looked better then Flip and Leino so far in this game. If only we had someone that did something in the place of Leino his line might be able to score tonight.

I don't expect too much from this game to be honest. Losing Holmstrom and getting Cleary and Z back means more adjusting. We haven't gelled real fast so far this season. I'd love a win and it's not out of reach or anything, but I'm not going to really be surprised or upset if we lose this one.