• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/7 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Kings 1

Rate this topic

I hate that bastard.

We don't belong in the playoffs folks. This team sucks, and not because of the injuries.

These top players are standing around like dumbasses the whole game. They have put the team in this situation, not the injuries.

Jesus, guys...

If your goalie makes 51 saves you should win it damn near every time. Weak.

There is no way the defense should be giving up 51 shots! ...well I guess that happens when you have no offense

I hate that bastard.

We don't belong in the playoffs folks. This team sucks, and not because of the injuries.

These top players are standing around like dumbasses the whole game. They have put the team in this situation, not the injuries.

Why are you here, then? Can't handle a little adversity?

Jesus, guys...

If your goalie makes 51 saves you should win it damn near every time. Weak.

Well, in the teams defense, the way Howard's handled the puck tonight, 1 shot turns into 3. For as flat out amazing as he's been, he's given himself and the defense way too much work by not controlling the puck in any way on the first shot.

I know the Games vs. Edmonton, Calgary, Buffalo and this week against Anaheim were bad, but I think this qualifies as out worst performace of the year. Howard has kept up in it so far, but they look pathetic.

I hate that bastard.

We do. I'm sorry I love Bab's but seriously as soon as we get a lead we fold it up. We don't forecheck. We don't play aggresive. When we blow the lead we forecheck to get back in and the game isn't so one sided. Why can't we play like this even with the lead? It blows my mind! It happens every game unless we are up big which lately doesn't happen.