• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HockeytownRules19

Leino in, May out tonight

Rate this topic

I confess I don't know where you're going with this - are you arguing that the first part of it should read 'Dan Cleary has [some] newfy blood'? He is correct to use 'sum' where he does, it is not the same word as 'some'.

Wanna know the name of another player who you could've said some of this about until he fixed his attitude and was given more of a chance than the doofuses here would've given him?

Dan Cleary

I go to say -some- similarities, and then he goes to point out a difference as if that invalidates a comparison in which I specifically used a non-quantitative value.

Guest mindfly
I go to say -some- similarities, and then he goes to point out a difference as if that invalidates a comparison in which I specifically used a non-quantitative value.

Please...

Haha as you said english isn't my first language so i rather spend 30secs of writing a post with a few errors than being perfect (which i can be if i focus and take my time but who gives a s*** on a fan board?) lol at the grammar cops.

Please...

Haha as you said english isn't my first language so i rather spend 30secs of writing a post with a few errors than being perfect (which i can be if i focus and take my time but who gives a s*** on a fan board?) lol at the grammar cops.

That's not an issue of grammar. That's an issue of failing to read my post.

May should have played tonight.

We could have used his energy, hitting and passion on every shift.

None of these other players had it.

Yeah, but s*** happens.

Knowing the Wings' luck tonight he would have slammed face first into the boards trying to pull off a routine hit.

How many shifts did Leino have tonight? Seems like I saw him... once.

He had 11 minutes of ice time according to NHL.com. You probably only saw him once because he was invisible out there for a majority of his playing time.

He had 11 minutes of ice time according to NHL.com. You probably only saw him once because he was invisible out there for a majority of his playing time.

I remember seeing him once...he lost a puck battle but DIDNT fall over in the process! I was shocked...until I remembered the Isles are soft euros.