• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

1/17 GDT: Blackawks 4 at Red Wings 3 (SO)

Rate this topic

Guest Howard He Do It?!
that wasn't a high stick Pierre you *****....

it was more like a punch

It would have been the weakest high stick ever.

No one knew what Quincey was going to become.

Yes, but remember how much playoff time he got that season before we let him go? He looked so good that post season for us. Personally, even back then I thought Quincey was better than Lebda. But yeah Quincey got a lot better since then.

Edited by TheDetroitRedWings

Yes, but remember how much playoff time he got that season before we let him go? He looked so good that post season for us. Personally, even back then I thought Quincey was better than Lebda. But yeah Quincey got a lot better since then.

too bad you weren't the GM

A pylon in from of the net would be better then Ledba.

Lebda and Meech and a 3rd for Quincey and a 4th

Get it done Kenny

:ph34r: I'm surprised that Eaves' goal wasn't called off because of "intent to cut to commercial" :ph34r:

Yeah and then the ref from center ice who had an obstructed view called it a no goal on the grounds of "I didn't see it go in", and then the call is actually reverted to no goal in the war room because the ref at center ice can apparently see better than the ref with his HEAD ABOVE THE ******* GOAL LINE.

Yeah and then the ref from center ice who had an obstructed view called it a no goal on the grounds of "I didn't see it go in", and then the call is actually reverted to no goal in the war room because the ref at center ice can apparently see better than the ref with his HEAD ABOVE THE ******* GOAL LINE.

Wings will lose in OT :ph34r:

"After reviewing the play, the referee has intent to blow Bettman; no goal!"

too bad you weren't the GM

Easy tiger. I've been wrong about hockey related things in the past. This is just one instance where I knew we made the wrong move the day it happened. Hell, I was all about the Robert Lang trade, if that tells you anything about my prediction success rate.

Sometimes, I wish they'd put a mic on Maltby just to see what he says to the other team.

Let's see...

60 minutes of hockey... I'd say they'd get about 2 solid minutes of stuff they didn't have to censor, the rest would be useless.