• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/19 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Capitals 3

Rate this topic

Bertuzzi blew it. No dumb penalty, no Caps momentum, Wings still lead, plain and simple.

Agreed.

Bert seems to be good for at least one bone headed penalty each game.

Guest mindfly

Poor effort by most of the team, zetterberg didnt succeed in anything today, he's getting on my nerves

Wings still out of the playoff picture... maybe this is the year they dont make it and get a useless 15th overall pic...

Bertuzzi blew it, but Stuart with a bonehead play, and Osgood doesn't take the ice away on a shot like that, AGAIN. I blame all 3 of them for this loss. Unbelievable.

I can't believe we didn't even get a ******* point out of this game. Prime opportunity to move into the playoff race and we come out empty handed, with a very good defensive effort. Un ******* believable.

Bertuzzi can't be trusted on the ice in the 3rd period apparently. Shame we should have had this one. That's the best I've ever seen Theodore play against us that I can remember. He's usually good for 3 or 4, hence his nickname Jose Threeorfour

Edited by Pucks

The Wings have found ways to blow oppertunitys, I know everyone hates him but GMR is right, we dont deserve to be in the playoffs. Too many blown leads, yes Ozzie wasnt very good, but what do you expect? He hasnt played since december. Stuart got walked, hard, and that cant happen.

Plus, I'm done with Leino and Lebda. Get someone who will actually work hard and play a simple game, these guys cost us more then Ozzie tonight, they have simple jobs and just didnt do them.