• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/29 GDT: Predators 2 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

I was tralking about Leino. Neither "scorer" not "enforcer" are really appropriate terms.

I think that both scorers and enforcers have more heart than disinterested floaters.

I agree. Just somehow seems that people think fighting requires more heart than scoring.

Guest micah
I agree. Just somehow seems that people think fighting requires more heart than scoring.

Well, fighting does require more heart. Attempting to score a goal does not invite the same kind of pain as attempting to beat-up a known fighter does.

Gretzky was not all heart in the way that say, Dan Cleary has been at certain points in his career. He was just 1000 times better at the game of hockey.

Guest micah
hope may plays, wings will have their hands full with belak and tootoo

Belak is hurt and Leino will take care of Tootoo.

Edited by micah

Rather than say I'd like the Red Wings to win, since that didn't work last time......I'll say that I would like the Nashville Predators to lose. Maybe re-framing the request will make it successful this time.

Also, please don't embarrass yourselves.

I don't know how to be optimistic for these games anymore. I don't get to watch many, and the last few games have been brutal. That said, I predict Jimmy giving up a couple of softies, and all the anti-ozzie posters defending him.

5-4 Preds

I don't know how to be optimistic for these games anymore. I don't get to watch many, and the last few games have been brutal. That said, I predict Jimmy giving up a couple of softies, and all the anti-ozzie posters defending him.

5-4 Preds

I hope your wrong :D

I love that quote in your signature. Return to Hockeytown is a great movie

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

3-1 Detroit. Book it. Jimmy Howard proves why he should be number one. Goals from Cleary, Kronwall, Datsyuk.

Fsn + sucks... nobody wants to watch the pistons anyway

This maybe the worst Michigan sports have been in a long time. UM fail= in anything but hockey, MSU=bball, hockey, Pistons=lottery pick team, Tigers=rip our hearts out, Lions=well it's the lions, and even sadly the Wings are not at there best either