• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

1/31 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Penguins 2 (SO)

Rate this topic

I'm pretty sure he means exactly what he just said. The wings aren't playing their best hockey and have some issues they need to work out. Pittsburgh is one of the best teams in the league and it should be a hard game for the wings.

Yet they only have 6 more points.

So sad it is always lebda scratched..... I wish Ericsson would be more often. Overall, Lebda is less of a problem than big E.

I'm glad someone else sees it that way. I wish we would trade Ericsson while teams still consider him a player with potential, I think he a bust.

Don't look now, but for the first time this year we're versing a team with more injuries than us.
Number of injuries at this time, maybe, but we still win the injury bug war cause we've had more guys out (top players) for months at a time.....Pittsburgh has not. I think only Edmonton has had it worse than us.

syntax, I hear you, and agree, lol. I won't be home during the game..probably a blessing in disguise....will DVR it and can fast forward past the commercials and the Cindy love fest.

Anyway, I have a sneaky feeling we win this game today :siren:

Edited by ZataforCaptain

WTF! NBC is not broadcasting the game in my area, Virginia. Instead they are showing a 700 club fund raiser for Haiti. One of the few times i get to see the Wings in HD and the corksuckers (NBC) preempt it.
Its saying the same for me. I'm hoping the guide just isnt refreshing and showing it for whatever reason :ranting:

NBC drinking game anyone?

Watch/listen for the following:

Waffleboarded away!

With a Drive!

Sid the Kid

Youngest captain to win the Stanley Cup (you would think this would only be said 1 time, but my guess is 4-5)

Crosby draws the penalty

This will make it a 5-on-3 for Pittsburgh

This will make it a 5-on-3 for Pittsburgh, their second of the day

We're going to video review.........the goal counts, the Penguins have scored

We're going to video review.........no goal, the Red Wings came close but no goal

If I had the chance, I would let Crosby have his way with me (if Emrick/Olczyk/Maguire don't realize their microphones are on).

Watch/listen for the following:

Waffleboarded away!

With a Drive!

Sid the Kid

Youngest captain to win the Stanley Cup (you would think this would only be said 1 time, but my guess is 4-5)

Crosby draws the penalty

This will make it a 5-on-3 for Pittsburgh

This will make it a 5-on-3 for Pittsburgh, their second of the day

We're going to video review.........the goal counts, the Penguins have scored

We're going to video review.........no goal, the Red Wings came close but no goal

If I had the chance, I would let Crosby have his way with me (if Emrick/Olczyk/Maguire don't realize their microphones are on).

Any mention of how late Detroit picks their stars

Mispronounced Wings name

Mention of Crosby shooting more this year

The phrase, "One-two punch"

Detroit's/Lidstrom's playoff streak (if it is in a bad context, e.g., "Not this year")

Come up with more ya'll!

I'm really looking forward to this game today! It should be a good one! I just hope the Wings show up and come to play a full 60 minute game! Also not looking forward to the incessant Crosby talk! I found that if I set the sound on the TV to incredible surround, I get the sounds of the rink louder than the sounds of the talking heads at NBC. So that's always a good thing!

:siren: Let's Go Wings! :siren:

Just a reminder folks, NBC broadcasts their games in 5.1 audio as well so if you're using a 5.1 system unplug the center speaker and Doc, ****** Canoe, and that homer Eddie O. all fall silent. You're sitting inside the arena watching the game practically, with sound effects for commercial breaks.

Just a reminder folks, NBC broadcasts their games in 5.1 audio as well so if you're using a 5.1 system unplug the center speaker and Doc, ****** Canoe, and that homer Eddie O. all fall silent. You're sitting inside the arena watching the game practically, with sound effects for commercial breaks.

Oh.

My.

God.

I do this on my ancient PC speakers. Press the 3D button and I can barely hear the commentators :)

Guest Lidstromboli

if only i had 5.1 surround sound...

Unfortunately, since I live in the 7th layer of hell otherwise know as Dayton, instead of the hockey game I get the ******* 700 Club Super Sunday Telethon.

And of course there is NO ONE at the station to ***** at right now.

f*** I Hate Dayton!!!!!!!!!!!!

f*** tGA Baby! GO DAYTON AND MICHIGAN! Dayton>>>Columbus