• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2/3 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Ducks 3

Rate this topic

I'm reminded of all the times people here reacted in disgust when fans on other teams' boards called for their players to injure Wings when their team was losing.

It's only bad when other people do it. When our fans do it, it's okay. :rolleyes:

The hypocrisy is sickening sometimes.

f*** it i hope they blow us out in the 3rd, it won't send this team a message we know that but at least they will know they suck. Also Daniels needs to stop his little passive aggressive bitching about lack of calls, it's very annoying

Wow, talk about being lulled to sleep with a 3 goal lead. No one even seems to be TRYING on the Wings....dump it in, go to the bench, no spark. I know its the second of back to backs, but...put at least a good 5 minutes together.

If that was a duck... it would of gone in the net with a distigtive (sp?!) kicking motion but then called a goal

If a Duck would have kicked it in, the play would have gone to video review. Toronto would inform the officials that the NHL rulebook had just been ammended this afternoon to say that both kicking the puck in is now allowed, as is batting it in with your glove.

PP Coming.