• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HockeytownRules19

Friday Practice Update (interesting)

Rate this topic

Guest Howard He Do It?!
Fil and Dats on the trade block?

Datsyuk has a NTC and I highly doubt they would trade him.

Dats has a NTC, so not possible... and with the way Flip has been playing, I'd be very surprised(and pissed) if he's moved...

Im not overly impressed with Flip, i think he has so much more potential and im getting antsy waiting for him to live up to id. With that said, if hes moved that would suckkkkk

Guest Howard He Do It?!

I don't know what to think anymore. This day has turned into something strange.

I thought he looked off-balance coming towards the net and failed to make another deke because of it... but there's no way that's a sign of an injury, is it?

you can show no signs...

I know, I know, bite my tongue - but Franzen actually played 2 shifts after he tore his ACL - adrenaline and equipment/tape keeping things tight can make a big difference...

and then you wake up the next morning...

hopefully I'm wrong!

Why would they need to waive May if there is a potential 3M or 6+M in salaries on the LTIR?

I was thinking the same thing. We're probably putting more in to this than there really is. Mr. Zombo makes a good point, no need to waive May if were clearing that much salary in LTIR.

Guest Howard He Do It?!
I was thinking the same thing. We're probably putting more in to this than there really is. Mr. Zombo makes a good point, no need to waive May if were clearing that much salary in LTIR.

LTIR could be used over the Oly break and just to get Lilja in the lineup on Saturday. The player on LTIR would be eligible to return soon after the Oly break ended at which point a player or more would need to be moved.

Guest Howard He Do It?!
Is it possible that Dats requested a trade because his wife doesn't like Detroit?

DIVORCE!

Will tell you this from last nights game. At the beginning when they show the players coming out of the locker room, Dats came from a different door. My wife made the comment that it looked like he was limping a bit as he came out. take it for what it's worth.