• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

btweinberg

Sick of hearing Sidney Crosby's name

Rate this topic

I hate watching games on any other network than FSN. Why? Because I always have to hear about how Crosby (or now Ovie) is the greatest player ever, and how much they want to eat Crosby's hotdog.

The announcers say Crosby's name so much, it makes me think that that is the only player they know... I hate it... NBC announcers are the WORST! I understand that Crysby is a great player, but that doesn't mean that I want to hear about it every other minute from the lame @ss announcer.

And NBC cameraman... Please, for the love of God... Stop with the closeups of Crosby's face! I am sick of looking at his dirtstache!

Worst of all, is that the Olympics is on NBC. And with Crosby on the Canadian team, I am going to have to hear/look at him for the next week and a half (or I might just pry my eyeballs out).

post-18453-1266371809.jpg

Guest Lidstromboli

You used his name and varieties of his name 7 times, including the thread title. You're a champ.

Guest zackmorris

Get ready to be flamed dude.

But I agree. This is the Olympics for crying out loud, they ahve any number of players they could hype up and they keep choosing Crosby. They keep forcing him down the throats of people who don't want to hear about him.

Ovechkin would make more sense. Hell, you know what else would? Selling us players who are exciting and don't get any credit marketing wise. Like half of the players in the Olympics.

Look at the NFL. They make sure we know about half of the league, not just one or two players.

Guest zackmorris
You used his name and varieties of his name 7 times, including the thread title. You're a champ.

Who cares?

Guest Lidstromboli
Who cares?

Making another thread about Crosby to complain about Crosby seems kind of counter-productive, huh?

Guest Lidstromboli
I'm starting to think that the OP is a Pens fan who just came on here to direct some attention to Sid. No such thing as bad publicity right?

Wouldn't be surprised if it's a troll.

Guest DetroitBoy313

Whether you like it or not he is the FACE of the NHL and he's an unbelievable player.He is the first player ever to lift a cup at Joe Louis Arena besides a Red Wing in 30 years.I hate to hear his name so often but we're just going to have to get used to it....honestly I already am.He's an unreal talent and players like him don't come around too often....if they do at all.Because if he was rockin' the Winged Wheel we would love him to death.

If he was a Red Wing, he wouldn't be as universally loathed as he is, because there's no way in hell that Babs, Nick, Kenny or anyone else would tolerate his juvenile bulls*** for much more than 5.6 nanoseconds. So yeah, we'd probably end up liking him because he wouldn't be a ******.

Guest zackmorris

^He's right, if Sid was here, he would've had his crybaby bulls*** snuffed out after 5 minutes, if that. We don't stand for that and if he wasn't a ****** I wouldn't have a problem.

Making another thread about Crosby to complain about Crosby seems kind of counter-productive, huh?

It's venting. I dunno how internet forums are at all productive away from this topic anyway.

If he was a Red Wing, he wouldn't be as universally loathed as he is, because there's no way in hell that Babs, Nick, Kenny or anyone else would tolerate his juvenile bulls*** for much more than 5.6 nanoseconds. So yeah, we'd probably end up liking him because he wouldn't be a ******.

Good point!

Lidstromboli going "meta".

Anyway its all good. Ovie will put him in his place yet again.

Edited by clutchngrab

Whether you like it or not he is the FACE of the NHL and he's an unbelievable player.He is the first player ever to lift a cup at Joe Louis Arena besides a Red Wing in 30 years.I hate to hear his name so often but we're just going to have to get used to it....honestly I already am.He's an unreal talent and players like him don't come around too often....if they do at all.Because if he was rockin' the Winged Wheel we would love him to death.

Gary?

He's the first ****** bag to not shake hands after winning the cup at JLA ever.

Crosby was in an interview (because we all know how quickly the media must know Crosby's reaction for anything) and shook the hands of the remaining players who waited afterwards.

You could go as far to say that the Wings didn't wait long enough for the Penguins to celebrate.