• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Marty Barry

Russia vs. Canada

Rate this topic

Yeah, well Getzlaf trash-talk smells alot like the lack of class that is team Canada. Thank you Steve for creating Team "Anaheim ****** Bag" + "whiny Canadien spoiled child face of the NHL". Lot's to celebrate Canada, enjoy the class that is your team. Your sport is turning into the American NBA day by day. Enjoy that.

epicfail01.jpg

Not gonna come in and gloat because the Canadians still havent won s***, but how rewarding. The team everyone said would be unstopable and the player who thought he was Jesus Christ himself when he arrived in Vancouver absolutely humbled by Team Canada. Just great.

Cant wait for Friday night!

The Yanks Swede's Slov's Fin's are all going to get what the Russians got tonight a BEATING Yanks got lucky the first game and were badly out played Canada Gold medal coming up.

Translation: I'm Canadian, I'm Canadian, I'm Canadian,I'm Canadian, I'm Canadian, I'm Canadian, I'm Canadian,

uh..i am completely shocked about the performance of russia... at least i had a little hope a Babcocked-coached team could blow a five goal lead too...but -> no

(....at least: as a german i can say we weren`t THAT bad against CAN :D )

I can totaly see where this will end: CAN will win gold against the USA and our german tv will tell about the "fall against USA in the groupstage" and than the "revenge of the mighty mighty CAN" and...and and of course.... Crosby aaaaall day...

I really understood now how hard it is to see Crosby in tv so often...every time german tv speaks about hockey -> crosby, crosby, crosby, crosby.... PLEASE USA WIN GOLD!

Translation: I'm Canadian, I'm Canadian, I'm Canadian,I'm Canadian, I'm Canadian, I'm Canadian, I'm Canadian,

Normally i would not say yanks or whatever else but saying there are a bunch of americans on here dropping names and comments like hosers and eh's and sterotyping. Everyone aboard the hate train next stop the vancouver podium to see Canada with there GOLD

Yeah, well Getzlaf trash-talk smells alot like the lack of class that is team Canada. Thank you Steve for creating Team "Anaheim ****** Bag" + "whiny Canadien spoiled child face of the NHL". Lot's to celebrate Canada, enjoy the class that is your team. Your sport is turning into the American NBA day by day. Enjoy that.

YOU FAIL LIKE A BLIND MAN IN A EYE TEST!

I'm Canadian now im not a Crosby fan at all ya he talks alot when he should just take it and play but if you watched this game Canada v. Russia you would know that Getzlaf was giving to Malkin because of a slash the shift before. If you want to talk about class Americans as a nation are classes i haven't seen one reporter in Canada editing American national anthem or Canadian people online talking so much s*** like the Americans have been.

Cmon man. For one thing there are more Sharks on Team Canada than Ducks. The only reason Getzlaf was saying anything was because the Russians were crying and getting dirty.

Yeah our sport is becoming American because of an idiot NBA commisioner from the states. Getzlaf is a beast so STFU. Everyone is acting like the Russians were the classiest, greatest team ever assembled. That hit on Staal was so classy, and all those ******* that defect to the KHL cough radulov cough aren't even compareable to guys like Getzlaf and Crosby.

You can thank an AMerican for Crosby being pumped up in the media, NBC talks a hell of a lot more about him then Canadian Broadcasters.

Normally i would not say yanks or whatever else but saying there are a bunch of americans on here dropping names and comments like hosers and eh's and sterotyping. Everyone aboard the hate train next stop the vancouver podium to see Canada with there GOLD

Duh, which one do I use THERE? THEIR? THEY"RE? Duh??????????????????

Datsyuk got away with a +1 from that game.

Even though he wasn't great, you can tell so easily that even on an off-night he does a lot of good and useful things, while Malkin/Ovie/Kovalchuk/Semin all are nothing but turnover machines when they're not "on". Pavel was imo maybe the only player that didn't get completely embarrassed by the Canadians.

for all of those LGW "experts" who saw Russia "shutting down" Canada and all of those who are ready to anoint Ovechkin as the second coming of Christ:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

for all of those LGW "experts" who saw Russia "shutting down" Canada and all of those who are ready to anoint Ovechkin as the second coming of Christ:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

H

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

H

Well Ovechkin is better than Crosby so I don't see any reason for you to laugh about that.

Har dee har har.

Not gonna come in and gloat because the Canadians still havent won s***, but how rewarding. The team everyone said would be unstopable and the player who thought he was Jesus Christ himself when he arrived in Vancouver absolutely humbled by Team Canada. Just great.

Cant wait for Friday night!

How was Crosby humbled?

I know he had a quiet game, but his team won. Much like in the SCF.

Guest micah
How was Crosby humbled?

I know he had a quiet game, but his team won. Much like in the SCF.

Crosby is so much better than any other player that his mere presence makes his team better. Sure he could score - but he's so good he doesn't have to. That's good.

Crosby is so much better than any other player that his mere presence makes his team better. Sure he could score - but he's so good he doesn't have to. That's good.

Crosby is the heart and soul of the team.

He is taking all the pressure off the rest of his teammates and he knows that if he scores and they lose that the country is to blame, but if he doesn't score and they lose then he can be to blame.

Crosby is such a great role model. It amazes me.

H

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

H

wow do you not watch hockey? ovie is the best player in hockey hands down.

wow do you not watch hockey? ovie is the best player in hockey hands down.

Are you kidding me?

Ovechkin hasn't done a thing but shoot the puck and cherry pick.

Crosby is 10x the overall player that Ovechkin could even dream of becoming.

Are you kidding me?

Ovechkin hasn't done a thing but shoot the puck and cherry pick.

Crosby is 10x the overall player that Ovechkin could even dream of becoming.

Agreed. Ovechkin plays rough and has a wicked shot. Crosby is proving he has a good shot when he uses it this year, as well as being better at everything other then the physical game. Ovi might be a little faster though.

One thing I will add about speed though is that Crosby is a great positional player. He is usually in the right places at all times so he doesn't need to use his speed as much as Ovi does. Crosby's positioning is something you could compare will Datsyuk.

Edited by zettie85

Russian hockey has really taken a nosedive in the past couple decades.

Man, I am really missing the green unit right about now.

Russians used to play almost perfect hockey, with tape-to-tape passes, incredible positioning and solid two-way play.

Last night I watched the defenseman simply stare at canadian forwards entering the zone and do nothing but follow them around while the russian forwards cherry-picked at the blue line hoping for a (never coming) breakout pass. It was weird seeing the russians literally not completing half their passes and coughing up the puck on a constant basis.

Canada was awesome, but russia did not help themselves in any way.

While one game does not make this a fact, the implication is the KHL is a LONG ways away from the NHL -- which makes me happy. I want top players in the NHL, not the KHL.

Guest micah
Datsyuk is better then them both maybe not this year but all round player he is better.

Heh.