• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

redwings8831

2010 Winter Olympics - Quarterfinals

Rate this topic

Guest mindfly

Both Datsyuk and so far Zetterberg have had brutal olympics... not possitive if you're a wings fan

Both Datsyuk and so far Zetterberg have had brutal olympics... not possitive if you're a wings fan

I don't care what they do in the Olympics. It has no bearing on what they do with the Red Wings during the regular season. None. Quit acting like it does.

Guest Lidstromboli
What happened? I missed it.

let in a couple soft goals. having a team that is half-full of floaters doesnt help though

the coach didn't even bother pulling him until he let in 6

CANADA WINS...WOO-HOO HEADING FOR GOLD...NOBODY CAN STOP US NOW WE JUST KILLED THE BEST TEAM.

Sweden? USA? I'll admit that the Russia meltdown was surprising, but you really think after beating a team with no chemistry and no defense that you'll easily beat a USA team with excellent chemistry, a better work ethic than Canada, and a hot goalie, or perhaps the extremely talented Swedes?

Canada beat the Russians, but it's not over yet.

I feel bad for Sergei Fedorov.

This is the last time many of us will watch him play. :(

A sad day. He deserves better. He'll always be one of my favs.

I think brutal is a little rough on them. I thought Pavs looked really good tonight.

A sad day. He deserves better. He'll always be one of my favs.

I think brutal is a little rough on them. I thought Pavs looked really good tonight.

Yeah and Z hasn't scored, but he's been real good too. No goals against, even on a couple of 5 on 3's.