• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

redwings8831

2010 Winter Olympics - Quarterfinals

Rate this topic

You havent done s***.. your sitting on the couch.. i will drop the subject because your clearly to wrapped in yourself to admit that a penalty is a penalty..

Again, what are you talking about? I can't have a reaction to something while sitting on the couch? :blink:

...I don't even know what to say to you because my posts are obviously going right over your head. Also, someone on the last page posted the direct rule and accidental contact by the puck with a skate while said person is leaving the ice is not a penalty.

Sure, as long as it doesn't involve bricking my phone :lol:

If you are serious, I am PMing you. Its pretty easy, but I developed a service and one of the big things is working with mobile phones. I only personally have an iPhone and a couple blackberrys to test with, so if you would that would be great.

No worries, no phone bricking! :D

If you are serious, I am PMing you. Its pretty easy, but I developed a service and one of the big things is working with mobile phones. I only personally have an iPhone and a couple blackberrys to test with, so if you would that would be great.

No worries, no phone bricking! :D

I'm serious, PM away.

Crosby and Ovechkin invisible... so much for the big match up...

Not as invisible as the Russian defense.

Among the goals that Canada scored, how much of them could you say, "Ooh, not much anybody can do about that?"

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24
Crosby and Ovechkin invisible... so much for the big match up...

yeah and ovi looks a lil hurt

Vittu joo Filppula!

Val tekee tänään maalin

Sent, and thanks.

I don't know if this game got boring the last few minutes, or I just stopped paying attention... finally heard Ovechkins name though!

No, it got more like a regular hockey game, which is kinda boring compared to how it was going I guess.

Edited by SeeinRed