• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

redwings8831

2010 Winter Olympics - Quarterfinals

Rate this topic

Psssh...LG enV touch in black FTW.

Like mine though. Never buy motorola. You must trust me on this.

My old phone was a Motorola Krzr.....battery was s***. I'd charge it, take it off the charger because I was going somewhere and within an hour, the phone was beeping because of a low battery. So annoying.

I know a couple people with that phone, and they're both fans. Good choice.

Psssh...LG enV touch in black FTW.

Like mine though. Never buy motorola. You must trust me on this.

I've had a Droid since November. It's awesome. An exception to the rule maybe?

Great save by Bryz, too.

We refer to all consumer goods as "freedom" here. Freedom gas actually makes your car run better. :lol:

You know, im actually kinda shocked some company didn't come out with a "freedom" line... I could almost see burgerking doing it as a joke... the freedom whopper.

I mean, this is the company that makes a 1200 calorie breakfast sandwich and has a psycho for a mascot.

Its funny, I am a Canadian how lives just over an hour from the Canadian border, and I would say Americans hate Americans more than they hate Canadians. And I am actually pretty serious about this... you are a very fractured country right now, especially politically. You are actually almost two country's.

Sorry... going way off topic.

I agree :D

Bryzgalov was obviously the right choice. The game probably wouldn't have been completely different but he has made some really good saves and has proven that he should have started the game.

Shame that the Russian coaching staff is so inept.

Nah, you read it right, but what I was saying is that it would take a miracle for Canada to make it to the gold medal game, since they've got Sweden next, and Sweden can actually play D, unlike this Russian team. I'm not saying it's impossible, but before everyone goes saying there's going to be a US/Canada rematch, remember that Sweden has something to say about that first.

Gotcha. Still, with the way the Canadians looked tonight, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see them get past the Swedes. That game certainly will much closer than tonight's, however.

I know a couple people with that phone, and they're both fans. Good choice.

I've had a Droid since November. It's awesome. An exception to the rule maybe?

Great save by Bryz, too.

Oh, a droid user, want to test something for me? ;)

Part of the reason why my father thinks the Olympics should go back to being for amateur athletes only, and he hopes Bettman doesn't send NHL'ers to Sochi in 4 years.

I tend to agree with him, especially considering some countries we face don't have the luxury of sending a bevy of NHL talent.

How do you define an amateur nowadays? I personally would have zero interest in the olympics if that happened.

Bryzgalov was obviously the right choice. The game probably wouldn't have been completely different but he has made some really good saves and has proven that he should have started the game.

Not sure anything could have saved Russia in this game, Canada came out with the pedal to the metal and manhandled them. But I think it would at least still be a ballgame with Bryz in net, maybe 5-3.

Gotcha. Still, with the way the Canadians looked tonight, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see them get past the Swedes. That game certainly will much closer than tonight's, however.

Canada needs to get better goaltending, quick! I love Canada's offense this game, but the D/Goaltending is still rather questionable.

Your original point is wrong anyways. One, you have no idea what I would in any given situation because you have absolutely no idea who I am or what I've done is similar situations. Two, it wasn't even a penalty as pointed out by someone else. Bitching about said non-penalty not being called when you're up by four goals is just absolutely ridiculous.

You havent done s***.. your sitting on the couch.. i will drop the subject because your clearly to wrapped in yourself to admit that a penalty is a penalty..