• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/7 GDT: Red Wings 5 at Blackhawks 4

Rate this topic

I have only two words for Blackhawks fans after today :

simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

How did you post that pic? How come I can't post a pic? Why do the powers that be hate me? What is wrong with me? Why is life so unfair to me? Why, why, why?

How did you post that pic? How come I can't post a pic? Why do the powers that be hate me? What is wrong with me? Why is life so unfair to me? Why, why, why?

-Surf around and find a pic.

-Right click that [pic (where you found it) and select "Copy image location".

-Navigate to the thread on LGW that suits you, scroll to the bottom and click "Add reply".

-In the toolbar above the text box you'll see a little icon of a "landcape" pic. Click that to add an image.

-An info box will come up with the cursor blinking next to http://, which will be highlighted.

-Backspace to delete http:/ and paste your image location in there.

-Scroll down and "add reply". viola.

Then you too can add goofy pics randomly, anywhere you please for everybody to see what you did there!

thumb_2zr3ya1kr8.jpg

Edited by HOCKEY MATTERS

So who is a BIGGER legitimate cup contender? Chicago or San Jose? After what I've seen lately, I don't think either of them want Detroit in the first round. My only concern for the Wings is offense and giving up late goals.

This is the thing. Or at least one of the things. NObody is going to want to play Deetroit if and when we get in the playoffs and I hope for really good reasons. Yeah, I passed real fast through the recording of the Canucks game but the Wings have been on more than they've been off since the end of the Olympics. They've got more of a focused, aggressive but relaxed style and it's great to watch. I don't know if I've said it very well but they just look more at ease out there. Like they know they belong. :)

I just watched the highlights....Good Lord, how did Hossa not score at the end?

Because the hockey gods chose to punish someone for Buttmuffin's attack on Howie. And Hossa just probably happened to be the closest. :ph34r:

-Surf around and find a pic.

-Right click that [pic (where you found it) and select "Copy image location".

-Navigate to the thread on LGW that suits you, scroll to the bottom and click "Add reply".

-In the toolbar above the text box you'll see a little icon of a "landcape" pic. Click that to add an image.

-An info box will come up with the cursor blinking next to http://, which will be highlighted.

-Backspace to delete http:/ and paste your image location in there.

-Scroll down and "add reply". viola.

Then you too can add goofy pics randomly, anywhere you please for everybody to see what you did there!

thumb_2zr3ya1kr8.jpg

Ahhhhh! I wasn't deleting the http://. What a ****** I can be. Thank you.

douchebag.jpg

Way to be completely dominated in the first period of a game they absolutely need to at least show well in.

Gutless ******* wonders, all of them.

And when will they finally figure out that they win when they go to the net? This perimeter-only/zero angle offense never ******* works.

Hi my name is Mike and I have a confession to make, especially with respect to how they Wings played in the 2nd period.

:D

This game was all about who the Wings are and what they COULD be. They Wings are so inconsistent that they were outscored 4-0 in the 1st and 3rd periods, but they COULD BE the team that so completely outplayed chicago in the 2nd that they were still able to overcome the deficit.

Hi my name is Mike and I have a confession to make, especially with respect to how they Wings played in the 2nd period.

:D

This game was all about who the Wings are and what they COULD be. They Wings are so inconsistent that they were outscored 4-0 in the 1st and 3rd periods, but they COULD BE the team that so completely outplayed chicago in the 2nd that they were still able to overcome the deficit.

Haha, you're a bandwagoner.

:hehe:

Crymson is right about all you guys.

Sounds like a good game by the Red Wings. Couldn't watch it though but I wish I did. Anyone know a way to watch it?

If you miss a game you can usually get it from here:

nhltorrents.co.uk

Sorry but am I the only one who thought we kind of stumbled into that win? I mean I'll take it but, Howard gave up mad rebounds and just played ackward, Lilja horrible, Zetterberg looked very slow and lazy, Miller/Eaves/Williams all were nonexsistant, and for people who ***** about Flips money what about Clearys useless ass. I know I'm probably not acting the way I should after a win against Chicago, but they just seemed to me to have gotten lucky that Datsyuk/Lidstrom/ and somewhat Rafawlski had good games. Seriously what the f*** Z and Cleary!

Where did all the Filppula haters go :(

Where were the Filp lovers during his great assist to A. Ladd?

It's about the Red Wings winning and that's all. The Filp thing always gets way out of hand one way or the other. People are allowed to call him out when he does something bad and vice versa when he does something good. He's at the backend of our Top Six forwards. That's it. But some people on here think he is our third best or higher, and only try to support there claims with his positives while ignoring his negatives - it can be frustrating for the rest of us.

Sorry but am I the only one who thought we kind of stumbled into that win? I mean I'll take it but, Howard gave up mad rebounds and just played ackward, Lilja horrible, Zetterberg looked very slow and lazy, Miller/Eaves/Williams all were nonexsistant, and for people who ***** about Flips money what about Clearys useless ass. I know I'm probably not acting the way I should after a win against Chicago, but they just seemed to me to have gotten lucky that Datsyuk/Lidstrom/ and somewhat Rafawlski had good games. Seriously what the f*** Z and Cleary!

it wasn't the BEST game they could have played but you're being a little over critical I think. They beat arguably the best team in the league and at times showed complete dominance over them. They are starting to roll, it will only get better.

according to LGW that sounds like a normal game.

it wasn't the BEST game they could have played but you're being a little over critical I think. They beat arguably the best team in the league and at times showed complete dominance over them. They are starting to roll, it will only get better.

Yeah I would agree at times they really did show flashes, especially Dats and Mule just owning the offensive zone. But it seemed like we were on our heels majority of the game.