• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/7 GDT: Red Wings 5 at Blackhawks 4

Rate this topic

665 posts in this topic

I can't believe the Hawks didn't take a flier on Roloson? They can't be serious about putting Huet in goal for a meaningful game can they? I guess they're going with the rook? I guess we're in the same situation if Howard gets injured or starts feeling the pressure.

Though at least the Wings are not paying Osgood $4m.

Same here. I'd want a Phoenix/New Jersey SCF just to see how low the ratings could possibly get.

No you have to go one step further.

A Phoenix/Ottawa SCF would do that trick one better. :hehe:

Same here. I'd want a Phoenix/New Jersey SCF just to see how low the ratings could possibly get.

Why?...It's these low ratings that brought about the salary cap, and revenue sharing so worthless teams that are "bobbing turds" in a toilet can survive in todays NHL.

More poor ratings would only = Gary B getting more support from the collective whole (read BOG) to be their savior <_<

What, don't you want to see the Phoenix Coyotes playing a daytime NBC game in the WCF?

I can just see the hype for that s***. :lol:

Ya know - you're probably right on that one...Just this once would Bettman put enough pressure on NBC to air ads to promote upcoming games during prime-time tv (think of the preacher heading outside from the parish, and standing in the middle of the interstate to preach while cars whizz by)...Can't let their precious baby go unoticed :rolleyes:

i heard the hawks were thinking about calling in Eddie the Eagle in relief or swiss cheese and the sieve (huet + niemi)

I honestly wouldn't be too surprised if Hank has had some lingering injury from last season...Just doesn't look like himself out there.

Separated shoulder lingering, IMO. Those injuries take a while to come back from completely. Cleary looks to be having the same kind of problems.

How about Phoenix Vs Atlanta for garbage ratings?

How about Phoenix Vs Atlanta for garbage ratings?

Highly unlikely that Atlanta will get into the playoffs, though.