• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/15 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Flames 1

Rate this topic

Great finish there with Bret nailin' Vince with his cast. :thumbup:

Hopefully the Wings pull it out and I'm happy!

Yeah that was something else! When Austin said he'll tell you himself I knew it was coming. Wings just gotta knab this win and she's a good night.

Guest lilja4mvp

Wait so Filppula is a good player with a s***ty shot so his goal scoring has higher expectation than the s***ty player with a good shot?

You're contradicting yourself. You say Filppula sucks but he has high expectations? If he sucked wouldn't he have low expectations?

you're asking me why filppula has higher expectations than williams?

maybe because he was signed to a 3mil cap hit for multiple years, with the expectation that his offense would come around throughout the contract. williams is a garbage one year spot-fill signing and you know exactly what you're getting - because they've already parted ways with him before for those exact reasons.

in case you haven't noticed, people do ***** at williams for s*** - like how he's softer on the boards than a baby's ass cheek. and even if they were being compared equally, williams still hasn't missed as many gimme-goals as filppula this year.

i can't believe i have to break this down for you. do you eat paint chips?

you're asking me why filppula has higher expectations than williams?

maybe because he was signed to a 3mil cap hit for multiple years, with the expectation that his offense would come around throughout the contract. williams is a garbage one year spot-fill signing and you know exactly what you're getting - because they've already parted ways with him before for those exact reasons.

in case you haven't noticed, people do ***** at williams for s*** - like how he's softer on the boards than a baby's ass cheek. and even if they were being compared equally, williams still hasn't missed as many gimme-goals as filppula this year.

i can't believe i have to break this down for you. do you eat paint chips?

It'd be cool if you didn't post. I would enjoy that.

Guest lilja4mvp

It'd be cool if you didn't post. I would enjoy that.

hmmm...i'll think about it.

34zmx5z.jpg

REQUEST DENIED

1676zjn.jpg