• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/15 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Flames 1

Rate this topic

Whewwww.....

Now THAT feels good!

For a second there I thought not posting another, "Thread blow up in..." before that last face-off was going to jinx 'em. That was close. Thanks for bailing me out, Wings!!!

The Wings really returned the favor, beating Calgary with a comeback win. This game really underscores the importance of Holmstrom and Franzen. Some of the clowns here were bagging on Homer earlier this season but he's an essential part of the offense. This was a really big win. Nice job, Wings.

Guest DetroitBoy313

Holy s*** I yelled so f***in loud when Homer scored!!! GREAT HUGE WIN MAN!! WOW!!

huge f***in win. finally win one that means something! i didnt think anyone was too impressive tonight pretty sloppy. defensemen were solid.

turning point was howard stopping the penalty shot and datsyuk scoring on the PP. then the HUGE 4 mins PK in the 3rd. excellence!

might like to see bertuzzi with helm. or bert with z and flip. cleary hasnt done much of anything

dont slow down now keep your foot on the gas pedal need all the wins we can get. GO WINGS!

Edited by brett

SUCK IT CALGARY, f***KKKKKKKKK YOUUUUU. Yeaaaaahhhhh babyyyyyyyy, game over assholes, have fun golfing. This city is gonna be even better now that hockeys done for the yolkels!!

I'm going to forward this post to all your neighbors.

:lol:

SUCK IT CALGARY, f***KKKKKKKKK YOUUUUU. Yeaaaaahhhhh babyyyyyyyy, game over assholes, have fun golfing. This city is gonna be even better now that hockeys done for the yolkels!!

Fun day on Calgary Sport Talk Radio tomorrow?

Just like here when Toronto loses.

:unsure:

I left for a while.

What did spotpick......I mean Iginla do?

Well, the game's over and Iginla lost. And Lids gave him a new one. And probably whispered, "Up yours!" in Swedish. Just guessing, though.