• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
king_malice

Red Wings Tattoo...

Rate this topic

So im going to get a new tattoo and ive narrowed it down to 2 ideas i have, 1) was thinking of just getting the Winged Wheel and maybe a ribbon around it saying Don't Stop Believing. 2) A Stanley Cup with a Octopus in the Cup with the legs hanging out and have every year we have won a cup on the cup.

Any thought or suggestions?

I was honestly just thinking about a similar tattoo to your #1, haha. So that is my vote. Also, #2 is going to be really hard to pull off unless you're getting it really big. Getting all the cup years on the Stanley Cup itself won't work if it's small - over time all the numbers will just bleed into blobs unless the whole thing is fairly sizeable.

Not only is #1 a better idea in my opinion, but it's a lot more feasible. Your best bet is to choose a tattoo artist and consult with them about what you want to get - have them draw it up and help you make any relevant decisions about it.

I think #2 would look awesome, but I would go with #1 is the better one to go with. You would have to keep adding on to the Stanley Cup for all the future years we will win it. If you do decide to get a tattoo, please post a picture afterwords. I want to get one too and it would be nice to see other peoples ink.

well im a big guy about 6'2 220 and have a few tattoos now mostly on my right arm and im thinking of getting a sleeve on my right arm so it will be pretty big and i will have alot of space. I also thought of a new one tonight of getting it on my chest and have it look like the flesh is ripping open and the Winged Wheel is my heart.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_f3SZ5Tu916o/SBTeRNHOW_I/AAAAAAAAGMY/msifiRR7g88/s400/Spiderman-tattoo.jpg

Edited by king_malice

thats some awesome ideas man hard to pick but i think the flesh one on the heart would just do it! im also getting my redwings tattoo soon to so its neat to here someone elses idea, although mine is probably not gonna be as sweet as urs but the winged wheel is the winged wheel...mins gonna have my relgion flag and beneath it another flag with the redwings logo and beneath that another flag as in the canada flag ..since im canadian n from canada and underneath it all in nice nice hand writing its gonna say "Only The Strong Survive"

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

If you do a search, I think there has been a couple threads about tattoos. Some people posted pictures of theirs. If you're looking for ideas, I would check it out

If you do a search, I think there has been a couple threads about tattoos. Some people posted pictures of theirs. If you're looking for ideas, I would check it out

Those were all from before the hack, no?

ya i havent been able to decide its been almost a year since i came up with those ideas, there both awsome i think and cant make up my mind. LOL i asked my GF for her opinion and all she said was i was crazy for getting a Wings symbol tattoo'd on me and my response was its not crazy its passion/loyalty lol.

Maybe i should just get it on my back a Big Winged Wheel across my shoulders and below it the Pens, Hawks, Avs symbols and have the Winged Wheel Pissing on them lol.

Guest Lidstromboli

I say definitely go with the Winged Wheel ripping through the flesh. I think that would look pretty bad ass.

No.

well im a big guy about 6'2 220 and have a few tattoos now mostly on my right arm and im thinking of getting a sleeve on my right arm so it will be pretty big and i will have alot of space. I also thought of a new one tonight of getting it on my chest and have it look like the flesh is ripping open and the Winged Wheel is my heart.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_f3SZ5Tu916o/SBTeRNHOW_I/AAAAAAAAGMY/msifiRR7g88/s400/Spiderman-tattoo.jpg

Wow...that's pretty crazy, I've wanted that exact tattoo...lol

Probably going to get it done, not directly in the center though more top of my chest on the left side.

Will look awesome

I saw this thread and was gonna say this tattoo. My friend has one except with the habs logo and its look sick

So im going to get a new tattoo and ive narrowed it down to 2 ideas i have, 1) was thinking of just getting the Winged Wheel and maybe a ribbon around it saying Don't Stop Believing. 2) A Stanley Cup with a Octopus in the Cup with the legs hanging out and have every year we have won a cup on the cup.

Any thought or suggestions?

With #2, the tattoo has to get bigger and bigger and bigger over the years as they continue to win multiple cups.

You should do the flesh thing, but with actual organs and see how many people at the beach freak out when they see you.