• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 1 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Coyotes 3

Rate this topic

Agreed. I'm getting irrationally mad...

I need to keep reminding myself, it's only a game, it's only a game.

Not working, I'm furious haha.

What are they doing? They get into the zone throw a weak shot on goal then the Yotes take it back the other way.

ahh

Far from a softie. It was a rocket from the blue line that was placed perfectly. Jimmy was way out on top of the crease to cut down the shot, but it had eyes. Aside from that, Jimmy has been excellent.

It's the playoffs, you gotta play defense and convert on the PK.

Just admit that Jimmy had ONE soft goal against.

The PK has been awful, but a straight on shot should be stopped. It was a bad goal to give up, especially so early in the 3rd.

Guest Howard He Do It?!

Yeah, because Howard is not a professional or anything, and never practices against Lidstrom or anyone with a hard accurate shot. The Wings don't have anyone like that.

How does anyone score on Jimmy then? After all, he is a professional. Give me a break. That was a good shot. Lidstrom does it all the time.

f*** this. Bad Passing this period. Just laziness. Williams needs to be benched for Abdelkader. Draper benched for May. END. OF. STORY.

I don't get why abby is not playing guy scores big goals against the pens last year and gets benched. He is probably itching to get on the ice.

This is all because we let Mindfly start the "1000 posts for a win" topic, which was just covered in his pre-madonna, negative bulls***, and you all just smeared it everywhere 1000 times over.

Lets not let this happen again please.

Guest Howard He Do It?!

Just admit that Jimmy had ONE soft goal against.

The PK has been awful, but a straight on shot should be stopped. It was a bad goal to give up, especially so early in the 3rd.

I'll admit it when I see him give up a softie. 3 solid PP goals so far. Maybe an effective PK would help.

Edited by Howard He Do It?!

How does anyone score on Jimmy then? After all, he is a professional. Give me a break. That was a good shot. Lidstrom does it all the time.

By all the time I hope you mean Late in teh 3rd period tonight..

I need to keep reminding myself, it's only a game, it's only a game.

Not working, I'm furious haha.

Same here. No matter what happens now, I'm not sleeping after this game. It's ridiculous how I let this team affect me.