• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 1 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Coyotes 3

Rate this topic

Why was the play whistled dead. The wings had the puck when the penalty was called. Were they offsides? Or are these refs just stupid?

That's what confused me as well. We had a bit of a rush going, Z had the puck, and to the best of my knowledge we'd already gained the zone no problem when the whistle was blown. Baffling.

Someone was wearing a Ducks jersey earlier and now they just showed someone with a Penguins shirt. YOU ARE AT A COYOTES GAME AGAINST THE RED WINGS. Jesus, people.

i've seen a Chicago jersey and a Vancouver jersey in the stands as well

Someone was wearing a Ducks jersey earlier and now they just showed someone with a Penguins shirt. YOU ARE AT A COYOTES GAME AGAINST THE RED WINGS. Jesus, people.

There's a moron behind the Wings bench with a Hawks jersey on.

Just dream on everyone who thinks the wings should fight and "kronwall" phoenix players.. it won't happen it's DETROIT RED WINGS.. when did kronwall last open ice hit someone... Havlat last playoffs?

Not to mention it's a tie game right now, and fighting would be dumb. It would probably just fire up the phx crowd more. This is one of the things I hate about kronner, never throws hard hits during the reg. season. Playoff time he steps it up, well now its playoff time and the wings are getting out hit. So it's time for him to step his ass up ,and ****ing hit somebody. :ranting:

And I saw a Blackhawks jersey as well. Right behind one of the benches.

Let's Go Red Wings!!

Goal from Franzen or Zetterberg in the third.

Please win. Don't ruin what has been a perfect day so far.

I don't know why someone voted your post down...

But I agree I think Mule will get the GWG in the third here. :siren: