• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 3 GDT: Coyotes 4 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

I'm not gonna say much because this is gonna be the thread of the year for negativity, but man. What a s***ty effort from everyone not named Bertuzzi, Datsyuk and Abdelkader. If our goaltending isnt better, and our defence doesnt improve, this series will be done in 5... for Phoenix.

Bertuzzi works hard, but can't finish for s***.

Datsyuk is too f***in fancy its getting annoying.

Abdelkader is how everyone should be playing

Z played well i thought.

Kronwall is a turnover machine.

Franzen is as soft as a f***in creme puff.

f***! lulz

What makes it sad is the names you just mentioned.

Leipissto and Prucha? These guys are lucky they're even playing in the NHL.

Dude, you're doing that on purpose aren't you?

What's so hard spelling Finnish names?

Flipulal, Rutttu, Selaane...

Edited by Finnish Wing

Guest Howard He Do It?!

No, I think Coyotes actually need two more wins to finish the series.

Don't be a smart ass now. Tuesday's game is crucial and has massive implications for the longevity of this series.

Edited by Howard He Do It?!

I hate remember whens....This is a whole different series.You my HONEST opinion,I think this series is over.Wings just don't have it,you can tell.

Remember when we were down 2-1 to Phoenix in 1998 and Doug Brown did some crazy s*** and helped us to win the Stanley Cup that year?

It will happen again folks. :hehe:

One thing I'm fed up of seeing is how the Wings pass blindly and turn the puck over and get caught. It seemed like they did this for a good 2/3 of the game.

Yep -- the cutesy plays. Horrible plays they've tried for three games now.

You're probably one of those that gave up on this team at about the 50 game mark too? Its 2-1 and we still have one at home. I don't know about you but I've seen this team win 3 of 4 about 3432 times in my 20 years as a fan against better teams that these g uys !

Naw, sometimes you have to be realistic. I'm not giving up but damn, Phoenix is making us work hard and were not putting in the effort. I honestly don't think we win this series hope i'm wrong.

Guest mindfly

The series isn't over, but the Wings don't look good. I dare say, we're in trouble. We need to turn it on and in a hurry.

Hello Einstein!

That isn't your honest opinion. It's your way of giving up hope so that you won't be as disappointed if the Red Wings lose.

+1 for that. This sucks people, but we as fans, and waaaaay more importantly the Wings as players have been here before. They can, and I truly believe, will pull this out.

Dude, you're doing that on purpose aren't you?

What's so hard spelling Finish names?

Flipulal, Rutttu, Selaane...

:lol:

I hope you misspelled Finnish, Filppula, Ruutu and Selänne all on purpose. I'm pretty sure you did :P

Edited by SeeinRed

Guest mindfly

I think I'm going to go to Spain and southern France where they don't show playoff games.

I don't have the stomach for the rest of this series.

I don't think I can watch the rest of the playoffs if wings goes out in the first round, the "emptyness" feeling would take over your whole personality for weeks :thumbdown::unsure::ph34r:

Bertuzzi works hard, but can't finish for s***.

Datsyuk is too f***in fancy its getting annoying.

Abdelkader is how everyone should be playing

Z played well i thought.

Agreed on Bertuzzi, but I think if he keeps using his size/strength effectively (which he has) I think the goal(s) will come.

Agreed on Datsyuk to an extent -- less fluff and more drive to the net.

Agreed on Abdelkader. He's the anti-Williams.

Agreed on Z.

Agreed on Kronwall, who's been one of the Wings' biggest disappointments in this series, along with Rafalski, to this poit.

Agrred on Franzen. He's not using his size at all. Disappointing, to say the least.

f***! lulz

Yeah, these two I cant argue. Kronwall is playing like s***, and is being a passive *****. Wont throw a hit. Franzen was better today for physical stuff, but still isnt even close to his form from the past 2 playoffs. He has to be better, there was a case for him being a Conn Smythe trophy winner two years ago, and now he can only score one lucky goal in 3 games?? Come on now.

Guest Howard He Do It?!

:lol:

I did too until I realized that he misspelled all three names on purpose.

That isn't your honest opinion. It's your way of giving up hope so that you won't be as disappointed if the Red Wings lose.

You know what his honest opinion is better than he does??

Good lord, do you ever actually talk about the game, or just psychoanalyze people in GDT's when you disapprove of the content of their message?

I think because they often got away with them, until you run into a team that's working and forechecking as hard as the Coyotes.

Agreed. You'd hope that it wouldn't take nearly to the halfway point of the series to figure it out, though.