• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

4/20 OOT Playoff Gameday

Rate this topic

They have been a dominant regular season team year after year. They seem to finish 2nd or 3rd every year, and everyone raves about how great Brodeur still is.

Then when they lose in the first round, no one criticizes Fatso or their team as much as they should. They get a free pass for winning the Stanley Cup with a different group of players than what they have now.

Jersey's finished with at least 10 fewer points than the Sharks the past three years. Jersey is a team that ought to be able to get itself out of the first round, but they rarely get talked about as serious Cup threats. San Jose is a team that ought to contend for the Cup each year. Semantics, I suppose, but one sounds much more dominant to me. And people have taken note the past couple years the Fatso's not getting it done in the playoffs anymore. There's a reason Babcock went with Luongo over him in the Olympics.

Guest Howard He Do It?!

Niemi's starting to look a little shaky. Think we see Huet with another Preds goal?

I'd say yes.

I go to Western Michigan and I have to deal with way too many Hawks fans then I would like too... It's about two hours to Detroit and two hours to Chicago from Kalamazoo.

I was at a party this weekend with a couple Hawks fans trying to rip on my brother and me cuz my bro had a Wings hat on and the rest of the party just circled these clowns and ripped them a new one. It was great. I would love to see them eliminated as soon as possible because the chances of us playing Nashville in the next round are slim. All the top seeds above us would have to lose first...

I go to Western Michigan and I have to deal with way too many Hawks fans then I would like too... It's about two hours to Detroit and two hours to Chicago from Kalamazoo.

I was at a party this weekend with a couple Hawks fans trying to rip on my brother and me cuz my bro had a Wings hat on and the rest of the party just circled these clowns and ripped them a new one. It was great. I would love to see them eliminated as soon as possible because the chances of us playing Nashville in the next round are slim. All the top seeds above us would have to lose first...

I know where you're coming from. I go to MSU so not that close to Chicago. But I met a Hawks fan at a party last Thursday or Friday and he started talking s***. I then reminded him that the Hawks lost to Nashville at home and he proceeded to push me into a crowd of people. I will also remind you that I'm a girl. So that was extra classy on his part.

Ive notice the same thing, I also goto WMU and its like east Chicago around here.

I go to Northwestern and I have to deal with way too many Hawks fans then I would like too...It's about four hours to Detroit and ten minutes to Chicago from Evanston.

And you thought it was bad for you. :lol:

Edited by AIK'91