• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Rush

Crowd singing at JLA

Rate this topic

The mics are very low for the FSN broadcast. I watched the game on TSN and the Joe was absolutely rocking.

Yep, watched the TSN feed too and the crowd was LOUD. Especially during the 3rd, I could barely hear the commentators (not such a bad thing).

Guest Lidstromboli

i had an awful headache for the rest of the night thanks to TSN

would rather hear their announcers than FSN's

Edited by Lidstromboli

The sound via FSD has always been iffy, far as I'm concerned. You'd think by now they'd figure out consistent levels, but they haven't so far. Mickey is usually twice as loud as Ken, and it seems that their levels are always lower than most channels to begin with...as in switching between hockey games. Go figure... :confused:

But I could sure as hell hear the crowd. They were WONderful!! ;)

Edited by Vladifan

They were really loud! There were a couple of little kids sitting in front of me and they kept telling their dad that everyone was saying bad words. ha ha. Poor kids.

That is alright, I lost it last night when Eaves fell and did not make the pass on the partial breakaway which should of been a short handed goal

4-5 rows of people in front of me turned around and I got a "look"

Edited by Rivalred

That is alright, I lost it last night when Eaves fell and did not make the pass on the partial breakaway which should of been a short handed goal

4-5 rows of people in front of me turned around and I got a "look"

Ha ha. Fantastic.

I was at the game on Sunday as well, and the whole "Hockeytown No Limits" thing didn't go over so well that day either. Worked better than last night, and they tried it more often on Sunday but eh. I dunno.

do any other arenas sign like that?

the bulls*** chant was awesome, i never heard that one before.

They sing the Ole Ole Ole song in Montreal from time to time. Other than that I can't really recall another crowd singing on a regular basis.

They sing the Ole Ole Ole song in Montreal from time to time. Other than that I can't really recall another crowd singing on a regular basis.

Pepsi Center fans were singing last night. I'm sure it was loud but the broadcast never gives it justice, just have to be there to experience it

Ha ha. Fantastic.

I was at the game on Sunday as well, and the whole "Hockeytown No Limits" thing didn't go over so well that day either. Worked better than last night, and they tried it more often on Sunday but eh. I dunno.

The Hockeytown/No Limits chant doesn't roll off the tongue well IMO... I think the folks at the Joe should rip off MSU and try to get a Go Red/Go White chant going.