• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
NvrFrgtRussian5

petition to chant Howie! Howie!

Rate this topic

I like Jimmy because it reminds me of the Seinfeld episode. Don't mess with Jimmy!

:lol: The DJ at The Joe needs to read that. That would be great!

I remember in 2008 I was at a game and Drake got into a fight. While the players were skating to the box, "I love the Drake... Yea the Drake is good" was played.

Guest Howard He Do It?!

I like Jimmy because it reminds me of the Seinfeld episode. Don't mess with Jimmy!

Don't touch Jimmy!

:lol: The DJ at The Joe needs to read that. That would be great!

I remember in 2008 I was at a game and Drake got into a fight. While the players were skating to the box, "I love the Drake... Yea the Drake is good" was played.

I love the Drake!

Yea I don't possibly see how Howie could be any less audible then Ozzie or Jimmy... That's just an excuse to promote your opinion of wanting Jimmy chanted instead. I guess it really doesn't matter to me. I am fine with either one as long as we support him I just think Howie is better since it's what the team calls him and apparently he likes to be called. (helmet)

Edited by 8 Legged RedWing

I like Jimmy because when fans from other teams razz a goalie, they chant his last name. Sometimes chanting first names can be awkward (imagine "Chris! Chris! Chris!") but Jimmy just sounds natural to chant in support of the guy.

Either way, he knows we like him and appreciate what he's done for us this year, and that's what matters.

I always wondered how come in America they never use creative chants like they do at European soccer games?

We're not a sing in public people....unless of course it's some s***ty Bon Jovi song.

And I couldn't care less which people chant, as long as they have a reason to chant it.

At the game Tuesday, I was chanting neither...I was chanting "JIM-MAH!".

Edited by Hockeytown Red Wings

All I know is when ever I watch a game, most notably Anderson in Colorado a few games ago, and the fans get behind a goaltender thats playing well is a feeling like no other. If goaltending is all about confidence then chant Jimmy, Howie, Howard f*** chant them all and dont stop because we've seen this kid hot and hes good, lets help make him GREAT!