• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

4/24 OOT Playoff Gameday

Rate this topic

Chara got a slash before he let loose. So I don;t think it can be deemed message sending.

Well, I did not watch the exact incident so it is my bad. But the only point I want to make out is that players, especially super stars, do not get suspensions in the playoff by the rules. We have seen many examples already.

He is (rightfully) being overshadowed by Crosby's performance, but Alfredsson has had a really great series.

No, he hasn't.. Alfie has been quite invisible for most of the series, although he is looking good in this game. The speculation is that some injury is bothering him.

No, he hasn't.. Alfie has been quite invisible for most of the series, although he is looking good in this game. The speculation is that some injury is bothering him.

Maybe I haven't been paying close enough attention then. :lol: But he looks like he's been involved in all the big plays, like Carkner's goal, and has got them going again tonight.

Guest Blackhawkdown

No way Hossa should be suspended. It wasnt a vicious hit, careless, yes, but not vicious. He got a 5 minute penalty and I am fine with that.

Like someone else said, Ove is a repeat offender, which is why he got suspended, and his push was a little worse than Hossa's.