• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2,000 Posts for Game 7 Win

Rate this topic

Yzerman moves into the middle. Sandstrom with him. Yzerman, SHOT!, SAVE MADE ROY, REBOUND-He-HE SCORES!!! STEVE YZERMAN GOT THE REBOUND!!! HE BANGED IT IN!!! OF THE WALLET OF PATRICK ROY! AND DETROIT HAS A 3-2 LEAD!

Yzerman... TIED UP BY BLAKE!! Rob Blake just saved a goal. Off the point, Lidstrom shot, Yzerman knocked it dowwnn, and a GREAT SAVE!!!?? THE GOAL COUNTS! THE GOAL COUNTS! THE GOAL COUNTS!!! PATRICK ROY THOUGHT HE HAD IT IN THE GLOVE. HE WENT TO HOLD IT UP. IT FELL DOWN BEHIND HIM AND WENT IN.

Everyone is standing. As Cleary takes the puck he has to keep it in continuous motion. Moving on in... SCORES!!!

(Cleary penalty shot against Calgary in the 07 playoffs for those who may not remember).

EDIT: I knew that was too soon.

Edited by titanium2

Everyone is standing. As Cleary takes the puck he has to keep it in continuous motion. Moving on in... SCORES!!!

(Cleary penalty shot against Calgary in the 07 playoffs for those who may not remember).

EDIT: I knew that was too soon.

Such a beast play by him. I remember I almsot got a noise complaint in my dorm room because I was screaming so loud.