• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

4/28 OOT GDT: Montreal @ Washington G7

Rate this topic

Boooo, I wanted to watch this game, that fool Pierre is between the benches for TSN :thumbdown:.

If he gets annoying, I'll turn over to the Red Sox game.

Edit:

For those of you following along in french I said

:P

Pour ceux d'entre vous qui suit le long en français je l'ai dit

Boooo, je voulais voir ce jeu, cet imbécile Pierre se situe entre les bancs de TSN.

Si il obtient ennuyeux, je vais retourner au jeu des Red Sox.

Edited by Barrie

Or Vancouver, but they haven't won anything yet, just lost.

What kind of sick game are you playing man? Your name is Barrie, you live in Burlington and you have a Romanian heritage.

lol just kidding, i'm just as messed up.

I have a Jewish Grandma, Russian Grandpa, Hungarian Mother and Romanian Father.

The lesson here? Mixing cultures will produce one screwed up child named Puffy.

What kind of sick game are you playing man? Your name is Barrie, you live in Burlington and you have a Romanian heritage.

lol just kidding, i'm just as messed up.

I have a Jewish Grandma, Russian Grandpa, Hungarian Mother and Romanian Father.

The lesson here? Mixing cultures will produce one screwed up child named Puffy.

Same here, half of my Mom's side is Romanian and half of my Dad's side is as well. On my Mom's side the Romanians mixed with German's, and my Dad's Romanian side mixed with the English. :looney:

PP Goal for the habs.

Is anyone just completely unimpressed with this caps team? There not playing that badly just really unimpressive. Whilst I always doubted their defensive abilities I always thought of them as a threat. However after watching them in the first round I don't think they can match up with any of the top 4 from the west.

PP Goal for the habs.

Is anyone just completely unimpressed with this caps team? There not playing that badly just really unimpressive. Whilst I always doubted their defensive abilities I always thought of them as a threat. However after watching them in the first round I don't think they can match up with any of the top 4 from the west.

Not underestimating what the Caps have done in this regular season but it is quite obvious the Caps were in the weakest division so it was easy for them to get many points. Besides, I have been doubting Mike Green's ability on D zone and I am allowed to say I am right. The guy can put up points but he cannot do his real role as the defense.

PP Goal for the habs.

Non, je ne suis pas impressionné par l'équipe de Washington ... Ils sont comme des putes qui cherchent à marquer, mais ne peut pas garder la rondelle (la maladie) d'entrer dans leur filet (vagin).

:ph34r:

What are your thoughts if the habs do the unthinkable? Do they have a chance? Or would it just make it easier for the penises

Easier for the Pens. The habs have been taking advantage of Washington mistakes, of which there have been many, I think the Pens are more responsible with the Puck and wouldn't have such a hard time with this habs team.

Not underestimating what the Caps have done in this regular season but it is quite obvious the Caps were in the weakest division so it was easy for them to get many points. Besides, I have been doubting Mike Green's ability on D zone and I am allowed to say I am right. The guy can put up points but he cannot do his real role as the defense.

He also dissapears offensively in the playoffs. He's nothing but a liability. How he continues to be reconized as a Norris calibre defenseman is beyond me.