• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

4/28 OOT GDT: Montreal @ Washington G7

Rate this topic

380 posts in this topic

ehkp4i.jpg

This will last anywhere between 2 weeks to 4 months max. Ask St.Theodore and St.Price. :P

If Washington gets eliminated, I think the Pens will be the clear favorite in the East.

Even though I realize that if the Canandians win, Pittsburgh most likely walks in the ECFs, I still find myself pulling for the Habs. I just cant help it.

Edited by wingsownnhl43

Off the post! Caps holding on...

By the way, I really like Sam Rosen.

If Washington gets eliminated, I think the Pens will be the clear favorite in the East.

Hell, they'll be the top seed left. Home ice.

As a fan of a team with a player like Tomas Holmstrom I've grown over the years to understand what they will consistently call as interference on plays like that. And that was a legit call.

I do predict a Washington win, however. Too much puck raining and the odds are just against Halek from stopping 928 shots in a row.

I hate to bring this up, but Montreal won't last five games playing like this against the Pens.

The Caps have no composure. They aren't even thinking about setting up a play, its get the puck and shoot it as soon as possible. Kudos to Montreal for keeping them on the outside, but the Caps are really making it easy.

the highest scoring team and best team at home in the whole league this year being shutout by the canadiens. CHOKE

nvm 2-0 habs god damn what an upset!

Edited by brett

Almost for Ovechkin. But that one shot and out is not a great strategy...

GOOAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Edited by Carman

While I understand that in the event the Habs win this game that Pittsburgh will be the favorite to come out of the east, people seem to be forgetting that the Penguins didn't romp all over the Sens. I think the East is wide open, especially if Halak keeps playing like this.

titanium2 likes this