• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Barrie

LOL at the Sharks

Rate this topic

Even if it's Chicago?

Not that I have massive Shark envy but playoff-wise right now, I'd trade positions with the Sharks in a heartbeat. I'm sure so would 12 other teams in the conference. They're kinda soft, so they just might go down this round.

I can't believe I'm rooting for the Hawks... But I can't stomach rooting for Thornton and the sharks.... I guess it is different cause I don't know any true Hawks fans (lucky me) but I am surrounded by Flyers Fans and I despise the flyers and I know one shark fan and man he drives me nuts.... The cup doesn't belong in Cali again... Not until the Kings win it...

I really want the Habs to win but let's face it they are a LONG shot..... Sigh....

Even if it's Chicago?

Not that I have massive Shark envy but playoff-wise right now, I'd trade positions with the Sharks in a heartbeat. I'm sure so would 12 other teams in the conference. They're kinda soft, so they just might go down this round.

Well I'd rather Chicago beat SJ, and then the East win the Cup. If Chicago winning the Cup means SJ loses, I'm ok with that.

Personally, I can't stomach the thought of Hossa, Kane and Quenneville winning the Cup.

I'd have preferred Montreal to any of the other three teams left but they're going to need to score a damned goal at some point.

Guest mjtm77

I love how everyone said sharks would win it all. I said the hawks would win this series and everyone was saying how stupid I was.

It is kind of embarassing that the Sharks are getting manhandled, yet they got lucky in beating Detroit. Just enhances my "paranoid" belief that with half decent refs the Wings would have taken that series.

I agree!

So question for all of you.... I know that all the media was saying the Sharks are no longer chokes cause they beat the wings and made it out of the second round.... but my question now is if the sharks get swept in this round... or lose in 5 what do you think the Sharks organization does....

In my mind that are still chokes.. they had a lot of help in the 2nd round and in the conference finals (if they do get swept) obviously still don't have it... Do you resign Nabby, do you start trading away big names, or did they perform well enough to keep them...? Just curious on everyone elses thoughts....

So question for all of you.... I know that all the media was saying the Sharks are no longer chokes cause they beat the wings and made it out of the second round.... but my question now is if the sharks get swept in this round... or lose in 5 what do you think the Sharks organization does....

In my mind that are still chokes.. they had a lot of help in the 2nd round and in the conference finals (if they do get swept) obviously still don't have it... Do you resign Nabby, do you start trading away big names, or did they perform well enough to keep them...? Just curious on everyone elses thoughts....

I think they may move a few inter-changable parts, but the team will stay intact. So much talent on this team. The SJ suits must be pulling their hair out, on what to do.

Someone needs to lay Thornton out...

Agreed, he has to be the biggest wussy (to put it nicely :cool:) in the league. Why is he the one throwing punches at Bolland? Joe was the one who slashed him first.

He's a disgrace to the #19!

Edited by Barrie