• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

SCF Game Two GDT

Rate this topic

Referees have been horrible. Missed some clear calls (hooks etc.) and then calling for something like scrum in front of the net or a normal hard hit. This should be playoff hockey.

Off the top of my head they only missed the Brouwer elbow in the first, and the Briere holding the stick in the second. They've been okay.

Since the Hockey Gods have pissed on the Wings all year, Kopecky would probably KO Carcillo with one punch.

Then Leino will demolish Bufflin with a bodycheck at center ice.

:lol:

Meanwhile, I shouldnt'a dissed the Flyers. They're playing a helluva game. Ok, except for those two goals.

I'd love to see Pronger take out Buttmuffin or at least knock him into the next game. Don't know why, really. Just appeals to me. Even weirder still is I would like to see Bigbutt on our team. Go figure. :blink:

the grumpy boys in the sin bins are more fun than the actual game. :hehe:

Chicago looked like the Wings there, trying to score in the last seconds on the period. That's not a good thing, by the way.

With the way this game is series is going, I'm trying to figure out if the Hawks are that iffy (and we could have beaten them?), or if the Flyers are really that potent. Even with my prediction I continue to root for the Flyers. Although if the Hawks win for Electro's dad, that's OK too. From one South Chicagoan to another, ya know?

Nice to see the Hawks leading after 2. Another solid 20 minutes and they're halfway to the Cup. My dad is kinda pissed that he couldn't make it up to Chicago for either of these two games, although he's contemplating going up there if it goes 5.

I truly hope he makes it. I was wondering what was up with that.

Guest Lidstromboli

Flyers PP. Do something with it.

why woud i want to do something with the flyers pp :blush: