• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

ShanahanMan

Free Agency Thread

Rate this topic

<br />Um....I'm pretty sure we re-signed him.<br />

What? News to me. Lilja was supposed to be testing the market.

Twitter

kuklaskorner:

RT @erinnicks: Worth a RT for the "B4" RT @NotSunGarrioch: Source telling me Hamhuis to #Leafs for 7M per year is close. B4.

Oh....My....God

How are these better then average defensemen going for this much? 7 mil for Hamhuis?!? My lord. Suddenly the Rafalski deal isnt looking so bad.

I am catching up (in the beginning of the fifth page) and all of this Modano trashing is bugging me. I have seen no source verifying that Mike Modano mistreats fans or anything like that. I have seen a few guys with the opinion, who probably got it from the same sensationalized report taken way out of context...

How have YOU seen him conduct himself, on the ice, post-game, during interviews? I'll believe it when I see it, because seems like a stand-up guy to me.

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

I feel the same way...but I've begun to accept the fact that he won't get the playing time he deserves on this roster. :(

we're just going to have to take more penalties lol

Oh....My....God

How are these better then average defensemen going for this much? 7 mil for Hamhuis?!? My lord. Suddenly the Rafalski deal isnt looking so bad.

It's not real. It was posted by a spoof Twitter account that mocks Eklund and other "insiders"

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

I'm guessing he's drunk/high. No word on Lilja yet.

or both :hehe:

um....link? lol I got up to make lunch and I apparently missed a lot.

Oh man, it's 2:30 am here and the lack of sleep is obviously catching up to me. I accidentally read "Lids" there, not "Lils".

Whoops!

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

Oh man, it's 2:30 am here and the lack of sleep is obviously catching up to me. I accidentally read "Lids" there, not "Lils".

Whoops!

Tokyo? Long way from home eh?

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

You have no idea.

Look on the brightside, you could probably show up to any drop in there and look like Pavel Datsyuk.