• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

9/29 Pre-season GDT: Red Wings at New York Rangers

Rate this topic

These NY announces are great. Seem like really down to earth and classy guys.

For me it's hard to tell. Just because someone's kissing your ass doesn't make them classy. Not saying that's what the MSG announcers were doing, just saying it's hard to judge.

These NY announces are great. Seem like really down to earth and classy guys.

They definitely are. Not having MSG is one of the things I miss about having cut my cable. Was always good to turn on a Rangers game with them calling it.

Ericsson hasn't been great and Smith's defensive game needs a lot of work., he does have a wicked shot and seems to skate well.

I never said anything about Ericssons play tonight, and compared to his other games Smith has done very well.

Edited by cjm502

Guest Heaten

For me it's hard to tell. Just because someone's kissing your ass doesn't make them classy. Not saying that's what the MSG announcers were doing, just saying it's hard to judge.

They took time to wish Yzerman luck in Tampa and said he's a class act guy from a class act hockey club. then they just showed respect to Dandenault and his 3 cup victories in his career. Pretty classy imo

They took time to wish Yzerman luck in Tampa and said he's a class act guy from a class act hockey club. then they just showed respect to Dandenault and his 3 cup victories in his career. Pretty classy imo

I look at him with one cup. The first two he played only 3 playoff games all in 97.

/dodges rants

Guest Heaten

What a brutal game. Howard wasn't good at all. Kronwall had a bad game. Franzen got shaken up a few times and scared us. Filppula was the most noticeable player in red and white tonight.

Ritola had a good PK and a few crafty moves, but nothing spectacular.. but he was more noticeable to me than Miller was (is Miller playing tonight?)

What a brutal game. Howard wasn't good at all. Kronwall had a bad game. Franzen got shaken up a few times and scared us. Filppula was the most noticeable player in red and white tonight.

Ritola had a good PK and a few crafty moves, but nothing spectacular.. but he was more noticeable to me than Miller was (is Miller playing tonight?)

miller was playing.

lots of hustle and a few hits, rinse, repeat.

Obviously not a particularly well played game, but again, it's the B-team. They managed to coalesce into something resembling a competitive hockey club in the second period, but dissolved shortly thereafter.

The only players that were important mostly had a good game. Flip had lots of good jump and Bert and Mule tagged along well. Kronwall notably had a poor game though; Rex was up and down.

I guess a lot of people will see five goals on the board and jump to "OMG JIMMY" but the B-team was badly outplayed for 40 minutes and he performed well while facing so many scoring chances.

Anyone out there starting to have doubts about the Red Wings' depth? Come on, I know you're out there... We can never have enough irrationality on these boards.

uh, no. GR will be stacked this year. everyone in any capacity of management with the wings has said that they have several NHL ready players that just can't fit onto the roster right now. i think we're fine.

but yeah, some will look at this game and think it's all crumbling down.

miller was playing.

lots of hustle and a few hits, rinse, repeat.

Yeah, Miller was solid. Not bad or good.

Someone did a Helm PK kill out their today. Whoever that was did a good job.

That was Mursak I believe. Can anyone confirm this just to make sure im not crazy?

Guest Heaten

Anyone out there starting to have doubts about the Red Wings' depth? Come on, I know you're out there... We can never have enough irrationality on these boards.

I think our 'B' team played well against Chicago's starting lineup. The guys tonight had no jump. They seemed blah. Wings do have a bright future and they have 'too much' depth right now, since Ritola will likely be gone.

I think our 'B' team played well against Chicago's starting lineup. The guys tonight had no jump. They seemed blah. Wings do have a bright future and they have 'too much' depth right now, since Ritola will likely be gone.

and that's a shame because i've liked what i've seen of ritola.

Guest Heaten

That was Mursak I believe. Can anyone confirm this just to make sure im not crazy?

It was Mursak, he had a great PK (Helm like) PK.

i am really intrigued by your sig. are those the things that you must have to survive, and in order?

i just love how taco bell is thrown in there.

:lol: