• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

10/1 Pre-season GDT: Toronto Maple Leafs at Red Wings

Rate this topic

Guest Heaten

This is blacked out on NHL Network for me in Michigan. It won't be on FOX dishnetwork because of contract disputes. What a bone in the ass!

Appears it'll be on FSN-DET+ also.

Depends where you are at.

I get to watch a crappy steam on my computer again since our FS+ channel has chosen to show re-runs of girls high school vollyball instead of the wings game. (just like they chose to do with all the scheduled preseason FS+ games last year too)

:(

Edited by sleepwalker

For the stream portion could you at least put up the link to myp2p forums where the a-holes at atdhe get their streams from and just embed them on their site. Not to mention occasionally atdhe will have spy-ware/male-ware. That doesn't happen at myp2p.

Depends where you are at.

I get to watch a crappy steam on my computer again since our FS+ channel has chosen to show re-runs of girls high school vollyball instead of the wings game. (just like they chose to do with all the scheduled preseason FS+ games last year too)

:(

You must be from Toledo.

is anyone else experiencing FUBAR audio? i am getting weird interference/mic feedback. i can still hear karen newman singing ok, but there is background noise. should be noted i am getting the leafstv feed through nhl network.