• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

11/8 GDT: Coyotes 2 at Red Wings 3 (OT)

Rate this topic

I live in Windsor, so for me a game would cost $7.50 round trip tunnel bus right to the Joe, then ~$30 for tickets upper bowl, blue line. I'm not quite 21 so usually I dont waste money on $8.75 beers. Sometimes I go and my beer tab runs up higher than the tickets or transportation to the game.

Anyhow, I cannot complain about the prices! A regular season Wings game for me costs about $40-45. :clap:

Not going to make it tonight, I usually try only for weekend games as the traffic at the border can be bad trying to get across during the week for a 7pm start.

I'm Chatham area so for me its pretty easy to scoop up game day tickets cheap on stub hub last minute. If its a friday and nothing is going on you can always try to pick up some tickets, get a car load of buddies, pay 5 bucks each for gas and about 30 for the tickets. We usually take the tunnel bus too so we only pay like5 bucks parking at the tunnel bbq.

Its pretty convenient, last year we scooped up tickets at 2 in the afternoon drove down and watched Franzen score those 4 goals in the playoffs against the sharks. The tickets we got were under 40 dollars :thumbup:

Damn if i lived anywhere in michigan i would go to every other game or so

Me too, Mindfly. I'd willingly give up other stuff I'm used to having to do just that. And when I read where posters ***** about the same old music, etc. at every game I cannot help but roll my eyes. :blink:

THANK YOU.

Re: Rafalski being in tonight. :colorbounce: :w00t2:

Guest Stolberg

i predict that bert will give the evil eye to jovo and aucoin like he does every other phx - det game

Guest mjtm77

hmm.... Wings on Tsn or midnight opening for COD with friends. Ill be choosing wings game for sure

Guest mindfly

I wonder if the JLA faithful will start booing hudler soon, or is that only in canada/montreal/europe/soccer they do that when a player sucks, i think some boo's would light a fire under hudler's ass, he didn't take sitting in the pressbox seriously enough...i bet holland regret he signed his sorry ass

Edited by mindfly

Guest Stolberg

ahhh seeing that 7:30 is like wrapping up in a thick blanket with a mug of hot chocolate

After you turn 21, it's pretty hard to resist your first beer at the Joe.

Already had my first, second, third... haha, sometimes I find drunk people to buy me one or usually now I'm with buddies who are over 21.

I'm Chatham area so for me its pretty easy to scoop up game day tickets cheap on stub hub last minute. If its a friday and nothing is going on you can always try to pick up some tickets, get a car load of buddies, pay 5 bucks each for gas and about 30 for the tickets. We usually take the tunnel bus too so we only pay like5 bucks parking at the tunnel bbq.

Its pretty convenient, last year we scooped up tickets at 2 in the afternoon drove down and watched Franzen score those 4 goals in the playoffs against the sharks. The tickets we got were under 40 dollars :thumbup:

Ya Stubhub rocks, always good tickets around $20-30. You can park for free at any meter around those side streets. Only pay till 6pm.

I wonder if the JLA faithful will start booing hudler soon, or is that only in canada/montreal/europe/soccer they do that when a player sucks, i think some boo's would light a fire under hudler's ass, he didn't take sitting in the pressbox seriously enough...i bet holland regret he signed his sorry ass

detroit is not canada/montreal/europe

Datsyuk needs to be rewarded for his work ethic out there.

time to forget about the two big hits he's taken in the past two games and of course that Malhotra turnover...

Streams for the people in Canada getting boned by TSN2?

im in the same boat.. I hate when Wings are one of two teams to play on the day, they always seem to move it to TSN2.

Streams for the people in Canada getting boned by TSN2?

http://atdhe.net/27839/watch-phoenix-coyotes-vs-detroit-red-wings

thats the only stream I can find when the game actually goes LIVE.