• Please log in to reply
323 replies to this topic

#321 Shady Ultima

Shady Ultima

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 584 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 04:57 PM

Price has started 21 games already and he's still awesome.

Want to compare Howard's second season to Price's second? I don't think you do... This is Price's third or fourth season? Besides, Howard's going through a four game slump while we're still the #1 team in the West. And most of it, isn't that he's slumping, so much as the defense is just not bothering to show up at all.

It's just unacceptable to have a GAA the past games of 4 and above, he doesnt look confident out there, the team isn't confident in him because of that, he can't use the stick nor support the defenders when pucks get dumped in (for example on wings pp when opposing team ice the puck he can go out and pass it to the red/blue line, instead he just stands there in his stupid net and whooops 10 extra seconds because howard can't use his stick), he doesn't play the puck when he clearly can instead he covers it up and get a faceoff in the defensive zone and wings isn't so good at faceoffs these days, i wonder wtf bernard is doing at the goalie practices, howard got tons of things to improve and we've seen nothing yet

Pretty sure we're one of the best faceoff teams in the league.

#322 mindfly

mindfly

GRRRRR

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,170 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 05:20 PM

I'm pretty sure we lose more faceoffs in the defensive zone than the team in the offensive zone, or is that just a feeling?

#323 darkmanx

darkmanx

Toronto's Finest

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,635 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 07:27 PM

I'm pretty sure we lose more faceoffs in the defensive zone than the team in the offensive zone, or is that just a feeling?

So now we went from a team with a bad faceoff percent to a team thats bad at faceoffs in their own zone? Seriously stop nitpicking at everything the Wings do wrong. I guess its Howards fault too that the players aren't winning faceoffs in their own zone right ? I guess he should just play the puck more so that they can try to make an impossible pass and turn it over. Sometimes I don't think you even are a fan of the Wings by your comments.

Edited by darkmanx, 25 November 2010 - 07:28 PM.

#324 mjtm77

mjtm77

mjtm77

• PipPipPipPip
  • 962 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 08:30 PM

So now we went from a team with a bad faceoff percent to a team thats bad at faceoffs in their own zone? Seriously stop nitpicking at everything the Wings do wrong. I guess its Howards fault too that the players aren't winning faceoffs in their own zone right ? I guess he should just play the puck more so that they can try to make an impossible pass and turn it over. Sometimes I don't think you even are a fan of the Wings by your comments.

what is wrong with nitpicking at what the wings do wrong. There is nothing wrong with perfection
Posted Image