• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

truebladearmy

Boston 8-1 over TBL

Rate this topic

Smith and Ellis were just meh, i mean Smith let in one goal as he thought the puck was coming to the boards, got caught off guard. Another was off his own skate from his teammate, i forgot who tried throwing it to him. Anyways, i understand both smith and ellis are subpar goalies but luck was not on their side last night. Sad game to watch. Tim Thomas with 37 saves if i remember correctly.

In other news, the Islanders absolutely suck.

Even when they score 5 goals, they still lose.

They went down two goals. They fought back to take the lead, 3-2.

The Rangers then made it 5-3.

The Islanders AGAIN scored twice to tie it up.

25 seconds later, they blew it again, and took the L in regulation.

Gaborik with a hat trick though. Don't hear much about him lately.

Crosby with a Trick too. As much as I hate that guy, he's really pulling ahead in the scoring race. At one point he trailed Stamkos by like 8 points, now he leads by 4 points. Crosby first in goals, first in points, second in assists. 130 point pace. Leads all forwards in the NHL for Time on Ice....though. I'm sure it helps that the Penguins can just shift him over and over.

Little punk ***** got skillz.

I think it's because HBO is following him around with a camera. He's always been a show-off style attention ***** type of player.

----------

Lastly, just want to point out Datsyuk is .01 Points Per Game higher than Ovechkin right now. 4th in the NHL. Go Pav!

Edited by truebladearmy