• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

12/17 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Blackhawks 4

Rate this topic

Are the Hawks not committing any penalties or are the refs adding whistles to the list of things they are swallowing these days?

Well, Zetterberg just got hooked by two guys, then had his stick slashed out of his hand on the same rush with no call ... so I'll vote the latter.

Yeah, and he did it when he had a completely open shot to the left side of the net. I'm so done with Hudler.

If Cleary had shot immediately or controlled the puck for half a second more he would have had a gimmee.

Hudler could have shot it, but it was a good play nonetheless, after getting in the right position. I'd like to see more.

Guest Crymson

If Cleary had shot immediately or controlled the puck for half a second more he would have had a gimmee.

Hudler could have shot it, but it was a good play nonetheless, after getting in the right position. I'd like to see more.

If Hudler had shot, he'd have had a nearly sure goal. But he chose to avoid it, yet again.

Guest mindfly

f*** this game, i ******* can't stand to watch this team anymore, way to stay consistent ******* oldtimers. :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: